AYPsite.org Forum
 Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 A little question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Giacomo

78 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2014 :  8:13:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
After doing pranayama, spinal bastrika and focusing on the crown and going in deep meditation there was the brief loss of 'I'. It lasted maybe a second. I was lost but it didn't felt as a threat

Just before 'losing myself' there was the witness of a star. Even after concentrating on the mantra, the star stayed a while.

Q1 What is this star? Has anybody seen this?

Q2 Why was there a red flower growing out of my head?

Q3 And whyyy before losing 'myself' I saw particles moving within a black realm?

It looked like something a quantumphysicist would describe, black and white-grey matter merge into each other

Edit 1: I forgot to say something very important: it was into that realm that I lost myself. I merged with it and while it happened, there was a HUGEEEEEEE flow of 'prana' in the 'crown' area

Edit 2: Q4 Why do I keep hearing a certain vibration, even after meditating? It resembles the 'om' sound? Sometimes it can be very annoying

Anybody an answer?

Thank you

Edited by - Giacomo on Feb 06 2014 8:21:11 PM

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2014 :  9:39:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Giacomo,

It sounds like some really good things are happening

Here is the answer about the star from Lesson 92 - The Star
(Shanti did the same thing to me a little while ago )

I think this might help with the red flower. Lesson 203 - Managing the opening of the crown

I am sure others will help with your other questions.
Go to Top of Page

Giacomo

78 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2014 :  05:57:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
We'll continue on our chosen way..
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2014 :  10:41:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
1. Yes, at least I think it might be the same percept. You can also do a forum search on the term and find quite a few posts on it, how to make it more likely to see, and so on.
2. Beautiful manifestation of whatever it is you are picking up with inner senses. Thanks for sharing.
3. In the Links Section at the bottom of this page is a link to Eye Floaters - Light Dots in Your Field of Vision, and there's some topic on this as well in the forums. Also, see the works of Frederick Aardema as one of many possibilities, particularly his descriptions and work in what he terms 'the void'.
4. Lesson 377 – Inner Sound During Meditation touches on that.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000