Yamas & Niyamas - Restraints & Observances
 prana manifestations
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2014 :  01:23:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone,

I have been experiencing an increased level of prana activity in all parts of my body over the past several months, and I wonder if anybody else has, or knows why? I haven't practiced any pranayama recently, or anything that would invite prana; just daily sadhana of meditation, some kriya yoga, and mysticism.

All I do is move, and I feel the prana. It is that cool, fresh, minty-like sensation is the best way I can describe it. Life-force,
healing energy are also good descriptions.

So, does anyone else have this, or know why there is so much prana in my body? I'm not complaining!! It feels great!! Like I am being cleansed!!

love & light,
nirmal

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2014 :  08:37:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nirmal,

The cool minty feeling sort of you dipping deeper into consciousness. Maybe think of your subconscious like the ocean. Meditation teaches you how to be a diver. As you start to go deeper it feels cool as you go to a new lower depth. As you deal with issues/fears and get to that depth, it no longer feels cool. Then the process starts all over again as you continue to dive a little deeper. It is sort of like you are pulling your subconscious bit by bit into you conscious mind. Overall, it is a very good sign that you are increasing staying present in the moment.

Best wishes,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2014 :  09:18:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
wow, thanks Jeff! All the more reason to carry on!
nirmal
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2014 :  10:18:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nirmal,

This lesson talks about the glowing mint-like sensation:

http://www.aypsite.org/51.html

Once this process starts, it won't stop, unless of course you stop your practices.

As Jeff says, good things are happening.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2014 :  12:04:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by nirmal

Hello everyone,

I have been experiencing an increased level of prana activity in all parts of my body over the past several months, and I wonder if anybody else has, or knows why? I haven't practiced any pranayama recently, or anything that would invite prana; just daily sadhana of meditation, some kriya yoga, and mysticism.

All I do is move, and I feel the prana. It is that cool, fresh, minty-like sensation is the best way I can describe it. Life-force,
healing energy are also good descriptions.

So, does anyone else have this, or know why there is so much prana in my body? I'm not complaining!! It feels great!! Like I am being cleansed!!

love & light,
nirmal

Pranayama isnt the only way to begin sensing prana. Breath is a manifestation of prana, so there is an obvious correlation there.

However, regular sadhana works as well. Its all part of the process, a process that never ends.
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2014 :  02:34:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks for the link Cristi, right on target! You know I knoww also why prana is called healing life force,because (I was dx'd in 2011 with MS) tend to bump into things like walls,et.c.and the prana is there, wherever I bump, so is the prana.I am soooooo glad it won't stop!!!!! Fat chance of me stopping my practice!! It is deeply ingrained into myself now, the biggest part of who I am.I think & connect with God most all the time, 24/7. When I'm not speaking with Him, I'm studying about Him or some practice to bring me closer to Him, or I am doing spiitual practice of some kind.
Didn't mean to carry on, but the words started flowing.

tonihtsthenight, I have to omment
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2014 :  03:04:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
sorry, meant this to be with the other one......
tonightsthenight......is your name from Rod Stewart's song?? Because I
am a mucic junkie,ad every time I see your name,Rod Stewart's song
comes to mind! I love him.
ok, yes, breath though in itself is not prana. We can't forget that.
thanks for your help guys!!!nirmal
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000