Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Feverish sensations
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

apatride

New Caledonia
94 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2013 :  5:08:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit apatride's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi there,

For a few weeks now (even a few month but I can't say exactly), I've been feeling feverish-like sensations in my whole body.

It's generally subtle, sometimes more intense than others, and it could be compared to a feeling of diffuse weakness. It cen be felt mostly in arms, less in legs, and less frequently in other body parts.

I don't feel particularly tired though, whether physically or intellectually. I actually feel rather fresh and acute.

I wonder if it can be related to AYP practice, something like being more aware of bodily sensations, or energy stuff... maybe it's not related at all, just wondering

Thanks for any insight

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2013 :  08:49:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Apatride,
Yes, a feverish feeling is definitely symptoms of purification, something clearing out.. it is a good thing. If it gets to a point that it is affecting your daily life, back off practices (as in that case you are moving into an overload), but sounds like right now you are OK. Maybe, if you can, go for some walks and ground a bit more... grounding never hurts
Go to Top of Page

amitraghat

India
37 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2013 :  04:00:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Apatride,
I too am experiencing this feverish sensation accompanied with heaviness in the head and eyes. But i have become accustomed to it and the feeling has gradually declined. Hope the same has happened to you too.
Regards.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000