Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Vissarion
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2013 :  9:44:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Anybody ever hear of this guy?

If you can get past the "Jesus" thing, the interview with him left me feeling a strong heart resonance... and the community they have built is as close to a utopia (from all appearances and if you ignore the obvious gender roles thing ) as I've ever seen. The people seem pretty peaceful for sure. Maybe I'll go to Siberia some day and check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Cv5hZfOmk

Love,
Carson

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2013 :  12:37:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah, I probably won't be heading out there anytime soon, but hey No judgements. They seem quite happy and peaceful. There is a gentle feeling about Vissarion, but I suspect the belief systems there about the immanent end of the world may ultimately prove to be inaccurate.

But then again, who can say.
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2013 :  8:31:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I like knowing that they are there doing what they do. They seem pretty well funded. The most moving teaching for me came at the end: "Do not try to be superior to anyone." Good word.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2013 :  7:46:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bewell

The most moving teaching for me came at the end: "Do not try to be superior to anyone."

That was my favorite too.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2013 :  11:12:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes that is the root of most social problems.
And if you have enough faith, your lifestyle will be good too.

We ALL believe the end of the world is imminent for ourselves, and at that time the whole world and all the people go away, for us.
Some people think when they lose consciousness, so does everyone else. Like the little kid who plays hide and go seek by closing his eyes and thinks nobody can see him.

So it's not hard to believe a vision of the world ending, because that is what every one of us will truly go through.
Have you ever noticed that we tend to think everyone else is going through the same thing as we are? Like if you're angry, you see other people acting as if they are angry, etc.
It's one way your thoughts create your world.
Go to Top of Page

trip1

USA
739 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2013 :  08:55:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit trip1's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

Have you ever noticed that we tend to think everyone else is going through the same thing as we are? Like if you're angry, you see other people acting as if they are angry, etc.
It's one way your thoughts create your world.

Reminds me of one of my favorite Banksy pieces:

http://banksy.co.uk/2013/10/26/sunset-park

In regards to the video, I'm thinking they are speaking in a more literal sense in regards to this "level" of reality coming to an end (or drastic change) in the near future. Some of the other things they speak about fit in with that line of thought as well, including the alien stuff.

Plenty of information out there on these topics, usually from those similar to this guy claiming to be "masters" who have taken form here for one reason or another. Interestingly enough, and stories aside, they all seem to "get it" in the spiritual sense, making it tough to throw the information aside without a second thought.

Interesting stuff, to say the least.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2013 :  10:36:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I really enjoyed this.. Thanks Carsonzi

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2013 :  9:40:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ha ha! Thanks for the Banksy. Most of his stuff I like the artistic value more, but scary font is good for this one. Yes, I can see this "level" of reality coming to an end. It's already changing. I think a whole lot of people are wrong about the direction it will take, but definitely wonderful for some.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000