Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Hive mind
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2013 :  4:10:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Saw this and thought it was really neat food for thought. Imagine if all of humanity was consciously connected to "Universal Mind".... What would WE as a connected collective be capable of?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozkBd2p2piU&sns=em

Love,
Carson

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2013 :  6:51:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Amazing!
Go to Top of Page

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2013 :  08:16:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That was a fascinating video. I hope those ants belong to a union.

There is something similar with mushrooms. Paul Stamets has done a lot of research about them -- In the forest there are large mats of fungi. They are all connected to each other and communicate. So, if the north side of the mat comes into contact with a pollutant they communicate with the rest of the fungi so they can prepare an 'antibody', or whatever the sciency term is, in advance. Mushrooms are more advanced than we are.

He says the way they are connected is very similar to the way our brain is wired. And I just thought mushrooms were used to make you see weird stuff.
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2013 :  3:17:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome!
Go to Top of Page

ak33

Canada
229 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2013 :  5:37:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by woosa

That was a fascinating video. I hope those ants belong to a union.

There is something similar with mushrooms. Paul Stamets has done a lot of research about them -- In the forest there are large mats of fungi. They are all connected to each other and communicate. So, if the north side of the mat comes into contact with a pollutant they communicate with the rest of the fungi so they can prepare an 'antibody', or whatever the sciency term is, in advance. Mushrooms are more advanced than we are.

He says the way they are connected is very similar to the way our brain is wired. And I just thought mushrooms were used to make you see weird stuff.

We're so advanced that we've lost sight of the fundamentals
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000