New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2008 :  08:07:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda,
Thank you for your request and your blessings.
I will add Roland, Lodi and Charbel to the list.
Last names are not required.

Edited by - Shanti on Aug 27 2008 09:02:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2008 :  12:45:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi Shanti,

i've responded to you via email and i agree with your suggestion.

god bless you and keep on the great work.

best wishes,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2008 :  05:17:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
dear Shanti, i've resend the email and it's very much k you are always welcomed to bother me whenever can do.

and i am very much thankful and grateful for everything.

god bless you and everyone on this forum, i just love you guys a lot mwahh :)))

namaste,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2008 :  09:07:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Ananda.
I was not sure if adding all three along with Yogibear was a good idea.. and wanted to make sure Yogibear was OK with it. He has said it's fine (thank you Yogibear) and so did you(thank you).

Hi All,
Please note this Sunday 08/31/08.. we have 4 recipients for the samyama healing.. Yogibear + Roland + Lodi + Charbel.
Thank you all for your time and effort in adding them to your samyama.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2008 :  08:32:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,
This is kinda last min notice, but Yogibear has made a request that we focus our samyama healing on Ananda's family today.
So please note, we will include Roland + Lodi + Charbel in our Samayama today and Yogibear will be up for healing on 09/14/08.

Thank you Yogibear for your kind thoughtfulness.

Edited by - Shanti on Aug 31 2008 08:59:19 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2008 :  09:09:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Have made a slight change.. going forward I will add the name(s) of the recipient on the topic header of the Samyama list, for a quick easy view of the recipient. If there are any objections to this, please do let me know.
Thanks.

Edited by - Shanti on Aug 31 2008 09:10:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2008 :  11:56:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

Have made a slight change.. going forward I will add the name(s) of the recipient on the topic header of the Samyama list, for a quick easy view of the recipient. If there are any objections to this, please do let me know.
Thanks.

Good idea Shanti and thanks for all your work
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2008 :  1:56:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thk you Shanti for the good work and god bless you yogibear that's very kind of you.

namaste,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2008 :  08:04:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
namaste everyone, newpov would like to get enlisted on the samyama list.

kindest regards,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2008 :  2:13:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Newpov,
Would you like to be added as an emergency recipient, in which case you will be up for healing this Sunday, 09/07/08 along with Neil. Else, I will add you to the list and you will be up for healing on 09/21/08.

Thanks for the request.
Go to Top of Page

newpov

USA
183 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2008 :  5:27:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit newpov's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shanti,

I emailed you, as I don't know yet how things work.

But yes, put me in the bucket with Neil this Sunday the 7th?

Worst of all: I am lazy, almost child seeking instant gratification and feeding by others.

And impatient.

And lacking bhakti.

And judgmental as hell--witness my pronunciamentos that offend everyone...

newpov
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2008 :  1:22:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Everyone...
I am hoping that it would not be too much to ask that you would add my name to your Samyama list for this month. I know that you usually only add a name for a week and rotate, but I am hoping that you (or at least some of you) may choose to add my name just for this month's group mediations. As many of you know I am downdosing from methadone and have done VERY well so far. I have lopped off 70mgs of my 90mg daily dose. I am now taking just 20mg's every 30 or so hours. This is a miracle. But the lower I go, the more difficult it is, obviously. The drop thus far has been relatively painless, but I am now starting to experience what I SHOULD have been experiencing all along. I am nowhere close to the withdrawls anyone else would be feeling right now, but I am having a hard time sitting through my daily meditations and SBP sessions the lower I go because I am starting to get really uncomfortable at many points throughout the day. It is not unbearable and I am trying really hard not to be a complainer, but I can't deny it anymore....I am at least a little bit junk sick. I am grateful for all that the AYPractices have allowed me to accomplish in such a short peroid of time, but I fear that without a little extra "prayer" or samyama, I may not meet my goal of being completely methadone free by the end of September. So if it is not too much to ask, and if it is not going to add too much time onto your already lengthy Samyama (I'm sure) then it would be appreciated more then can be expressed if you would include me in your samyama practices. I don't know that it will make any difference, but I trust that it will. Please consider keeping my name on the list for September, or at least maybe one week this month? Thank you so much, I truely feel lucky that I can even ask this.
Namaste,
CarsonZi
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2008 :  3:57:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will include you in our samyama CarsonZi. Will add you to the list for this Sat-Sun, and then I will keep you in my samyama prayers for the month, and I am sure others will too.

Edited by - Shanti on Sep 05 2008 3:58:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2008 :  4:08:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Shanti...
It brings tears to my eyes to feel the love radiating from this community....(yeah I might be a little over emotional and going through some heavy purification right now, but this really does touch my heart in a very real and deep way.) Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers.

Namaste,
CarsonZi
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2008 :  3:13:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi CarsonZI
Count me in everyday for the month.
I've no idea what you must be going through but I guess what you are doing takes a lot of guts and discipline.
All the best
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2008 :  5:02:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Sparkle. I'm not trying to downplay others struggles or put mine up on a pedestal, but you are right, what I am trying to accomplish does take some balls and a some self control. It would be easy for me to just continue to accept that I am a drug addict and to stay one, but that is not who I want to be. So I have chosen the hard road. Balls and self control is what will keep me to the path, and a little bit of prayer I hope will help me to see the end. Surrender to what is, or struggle to be what I should be. Thank you for adding me to what I'm sure is already a lengthy Samyama. I will keep you all posted as to the final results.
Namaste,
CarsonZi
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2008 :  02:10:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Today, (Sunday) has been a WONDERFUL day! Both my meditations today were effortless and blissfilled and I am feeling like a million bucks My energy issues seem to have been resolved through a few hollistic methods and a lengthy "energy" massage from a very talented and healing friend. I just want to thank everyone who included my name in their Samyama practices today, I feel perfect. It is truly a blessing to have a community of likeminded Yogi's and Yogini's practicing together. Today was my first participation in the "group meditations" and it felt fantastic to know that I was part of a group like this. Thank you Yogani for giving us this platform for personal spiritual revolution, and a place to connect to others doing the same. Truely a blessing.
Namaste,
CarsonZi
Go to Top of Page

sushman

India
86 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2008 :  12:44:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit sushman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dears,

Is it possible to add my name to the list (at the earliest possible session)?

Below things I am struggling with
(1) Consistent sitting practices - somehow there is always some obstacle
(2) Sexual urges

THANK YOU and LOVE YOU ALL !!!
Go to Top of Page

sushman

India
86 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2008 :  01:37:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit sushman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have a curious question. If the samyama is done on the nick name, will it work?. I think it will work (as the connection is being established via thought / vibration / energy). But wanted to know your thoughts.

Edited by - sushman on Sep 10 2008 01:53:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2008 :  05:48:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi sushman

The important thing is the intent, If it is your intent to do Samyama for a certain individual you could even give them a number.
Name, nick name, it is of no importance as long as it makes you think of that person.

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2008 :  10:37:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wonderful reply Richard.

Hi Sushman,
Will add you to the recipient list along with Yogibear for this Saturday/Sunday Sept 13/14 2008.
Thank you.

Edited by - Shanti on Sep 10 2008 10:41:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

sushman

India
86 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2008 :  2:44:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit sushman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Richard. I thought so too.

THANKS MUCH , Shanti for accomodating me and making this whole thing happen.

LOVE YOU ALL !!!

Edited by - sushman on Sep 10 2008 2:45:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2008 :  08:06:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
can you add brother torrence to the list? he is currently serving some time, his heart is opening and he is doing ayp practices dilligently. thanks
I am peace, I am love, I am joy
I am neil
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2008 :  08:12:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Neil, can I add him in next Sat/Sun, 20/21st Sept?
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2008 :  6:42:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes, thank you
I am peace, i am love, I am joy
I am neil
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000