Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Mooji
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2013 :  07:31:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This is one teacher that exudes a powerful and magnetic presence. Without fail, there is an instant shift within, before he even begins talking. This is even without him going on about Kundalini or energy.

Here is a short one about "storifying": http://youtu.be/na38i9QjnNA

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2013 :  09:13:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, beautiful. I like Mooji very much, he is one of the rare non-duality teachers whose teaching comes straight from the heart.

quote:
"Seeing is occuring spontaneously. What sees "the conditioned seer that looks" without storifying? Everything is only an apearance. What is your position in all of this?"
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2013 :  09:16:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
"You're not a body that has consciousness in it... you are CONSCIOUSNESS with a body in it"

Mooji
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2013 :  1:22:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I may be hooked.
Go to Top of Page

ak33

Canada
229 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2013 :  3:53:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Fantastic stuff. Such natural cheerfulness and peace he exudes. Thank you kami
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000