Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Pain in hip won't go away
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Julius

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2013 :  4:53:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
For hip pain?

Edited by - Julius on Jul 30 2013 1:51:44 PM

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2013 :  9:49:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Julius, welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear about your nagging injury. I've had them hang on like that for months too.

In my mid 50's and I crawl through attics and under houses as a termite inspector so I need to stay flexible. The following has helped me at work and in my sitting practices:

Glucosanine HCI 3 grams twice a day and MSM 3 grams twice a day.

These come together from Costco in the U.S. here:

http://www.costco.com/Kirkland-Sign...1245398.html

Spirulina and vitamin C with some kind of mineral supplement.

All these together are my poor mans version of "Yogabody Naturals" here:

http://www.yogabodynaturals.com/store/
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2013 :  6:26:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Julius

I have some hip pain myself today.

If it is related to sitting in a cross-legged position during meditation, you can take a break from that position and sit with legs uncrossed for a while.

Welcome to the forum.

Be
Go to Top of Page

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2013 :  04:43:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Kratom is a wonderful non-addictive herbal pain reliever. It's a very kind gentle herb just like the kratom association claims.

Some people use in a recreational way but it's no were near the abuse potential that pharmaceuticals have. It's kind of a feel good relaxant, not that much of a high.

I strongly recommend watching some videos on youtube from the "Kratom Association" before trying it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000