Enlightenment Milestones
 image in third eye
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2013 :  2:01:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All,

When i sit for meditation,my breath stops and i will get to see a image of person usually
sitting and meditating,it will be like a shadow of a person with shining light
all around the body. Who is this and what does this mean.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 11 2013 2:05:27 PM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2013 :  2:05:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2013 :  01:08:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

I sometimes see a being with wings in a tunnel with light behind it. The face is in a shadow like your experience. Not a clue what it means. Just wanted you to know that I've seen something similar.
Go to Top of Page

Indigoism

USA
20 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2013 :  4:43:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm just curious how do you guys see these images or scenes? Do you physically see it or a glimpse of an image?
Go to Top of Page

Indigoism

USA
20 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2013 :  4:44:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Also this could possibly be your guardian angel try thinking about talking to them.
quote:
Originally posted by raja

Hi All,

When i sit for meditation,my breath stops and i will get to see a image of person usually
sitting and meditating,it will be like a shadow of a person with shining light
all around the body. Who is this and what does this mean.

Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2013 :  3:54:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Indigoism,

Sorry I missed your post. The image was seen during SBP with the eyes closed. I'm not seeing it with my physical eyes, and it was longer than a glimpse or a glance.

I'm beginning to see people I don't know during meditation then see them in real life. Kinda freaky to me. My yoga teacher says it's clairvoyance which he says is just seeing time (or unreality of time) from a different perspective.

If what my yoga teacher says is true, I could guess that I'm seeing my death. Maybe raja and I are seeing different beings because of cultural differences.
Go to Top of Page

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2013 :  09:17:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, After some more observations and enquiry. I got the answer it is me, i am seeing myself as a shadow image
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000