AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Anyone interesting to meet in Nepal
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2013 :  05:09:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Dear all,

I might travel to Nepal next month with a friend who is the one behind the idea... I have mount Everest on my mind to visit as a touristic activity but I am also interested in meeting the sages of that land. Has anyone been there and met someone interesting whom he or she could recommend.

Love,
Ananda

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2013 :  06:22:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda,
Pheel stayed and worked in Nepal for 6 months, recently, maybe contact him.

Have a great trip.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2013 :  06:46:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Shantiji I've just contacted him... The trip is not certain yet but fingers are crossed...

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2013 :  10:59:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda,

Yes, I stayed there for a few months, in a village facing ranges of snow mountains...I lived with the villagers as a volunteer there. I was not there to see Sages so I actually don't know any. But I'll suggest a few things to you in email (as they are irrelevant to ayp or spirituality) and I hope you can make it.It's a beautiful country with beautiful ppl.

Thank you Shanti ji, too, for recommending me
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2013 :  12:05:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks pheel but unfortunately i am not going anymore... Maybe some time in the future.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2013 :  3:15:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I know you are not going but if you get a chance in the future I would visit Lumbini

Lumbini is where Siddharta Gautama was born (Buddha). It would be nice to visit and meditate.

Sunyata

Edited by - sunyata on Jun 09 2013 3:49:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2013 :  3:57:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks a lot Sunyata
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000