AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 An experience with Mother Mary
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 01 2013 :  06:27:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste dear friends,

Since the last three months i've been seeing the divine mother Mary in my dreams. Sometimes seeing a giant poster of her and at others seeing a statue.

So i decided to ask her recently what do you want from me beloved Ma.

Then again i saw a dream of her near the church inside my village and within the dream i was speaking with my cousin and i told her that i wanted to renew the giant poster on top of the church.. It's really old and its' colors are fading..

So within the dream she called her friend whom supposedly her husband did set up the poster at his cost at first... And my cousin came back with the reply it will be made for free. At that exact moment i woke up... Went to work... Got back home in the afternoon... Told my mother about the dream.. My mother replied that she just saw my cousin visiting her mom downstairs... And that i should speak with her about the dream... So i went down.. Told her about the dream without mentioning that the divine mother showed me it will be done for free. So she called her friend who told her in return that it wasn't her husband the one who set it up but the father of another friend of my cousin... So she called her other friend who spoke with her father and we were going to agree on the price and speak about the measures and the whereabouts of the giant poster... Until suddenly after almost 15 mins.. Her friend told us that her father decided that he will do for free

Then i told my cousin about the rest of my dream and now the poster is under print

Namaste to the divine mother in all her beautiful forms

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 01 2013 :  08:33:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

wigswest

USA
115 Posts

Posted - May 01 2013 :  10:20:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda, I had an amazing experience a couple of years ago. I'm not much for goddess figures (I'm sure because of the relationship I had with my earthly mother), and had no belief at all in Mother Mary; indeed, was quite dismissive of those who believed in her (yes, my life has been a series of humbling experiences, that's what happens to arrogant people ;-) )

At the time, I had been listening to a Pema Chodron lecture series, one in which she describes giving space to "negative" emotions rather than pushing them away/attempting to bottle them up. One afternoon, I was sitting in rush hour traffic, feeling in turns angry and impatient about the stupidity and slowness of every single driver except me and then guilty because of my anger and arrogance and judgementalism; when all of a sudden everything just cleared away, and I saw above me a beautiful woman floating in the sky, clothed in blue and white. She was smiling, and as she looked down at me she opened her arms wide and *pushed* against the sky, and I could feel all of my anger and impatience and guilt and shame just expanding to the horizon, turning to light and joy. At that moment, my heart KNEW her and cried, "Mother!", which afterwards astounded me because I've never really known a mother figure in my earthly life. The vision didn't last all that long; but when my consciousness returned to the rush-hour traffic, everything of course was irrevocably changed, internally if not externally ;-)

I haven't had any experiences with her since then. Life is just one humbling mystery after another ;-)

Love,
Gayle

Edited by - wigswest on May 01 2013 10:28:24 AM
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 01 2013 :  10:38:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 01 2013 :  11:54:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste dear wigswest your story is beautiful thank you for sharing. Unfortunately i do not need humbling so you are alone in this one

@Shantiji and Maheswari thank u for being in my life. Namaste
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - May 11 2013 :  09:44:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
very nice experience to Mother..i like the part where u say its made of fire which is kundalini fire i guess..

Salam
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - May 13 2013 :  12:47:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Amen brother.

Kali Ma is the only form of the divine, female or male, that's ever actually come to me. And she came to me several times over 2 years or so.

But the last few times I ever went to church (which is pretty rare), I've always been drawn to the icons of Mary. Much more so than the icons of Jesus.

Praise the divine mother in all her forms. And on this mother's day (in the U.S./Canada), let's remember our first God... our own physical mother.

Namaste
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 13 2013 :  02:04:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 29 2013 :  5:22:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
She came to me again yesterday night between waking and sleep... She was all white beautiful light smiling gently.. Then the lights turned into different colors similar to clothing and her face was smiling still... She was really beautiful... Then my eyes opened up and closed and i saw a wooden mala with a cross at it's end.

Surprisingly the person in charge of hanging the giant poster told me he did so today thank god.

Love,
Ananda

Edited by - Ananda on May 30 2013 01:41:25 AM
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 30 2013 :  01:48:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - May 30 2013 :  01:52:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - May 30 2013 :  07:53:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ananda and wigs west, thanks for sharing!

Mary and the divine feminine in the form of birds is how I've experienced Her. Good stuff.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000