Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 Arizona
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2013 :  12:06:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Sorry if this is in the wrong area but is anyone else living in the Phoenix AZ. area?

I would love to meet up or have a retreat up in the mountains to get out of the heat this summer.

Edited by - AYPforum on Apr 06 2013 2:10:32 PM

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2013 :  09:01:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jonesboy,
Have you looked at the Contact List?
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=9036

There is someone there from Southern Arizona (Sierra Vista) and Flagstaff, Arizona maybe you can contact them and see if they have a group going or maybe you would like to start a group of your own, if yes, let me know and I can add you to the contact list.
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2013 :  6:54:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Shanti and forgive me for the late reply.

I did notice and was hoping he and others in the area will post here if not now then whenever they may notice. Would love to see it grow in the area and actually be able to talk to someone about all of this.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2013 :  8:58:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, instead of waiting for them to find this post, why not just email them from the contact page and see what they have to say.

Wish you all the best!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000