AYP Helpers
 Auto email on forum reply post
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vantojo

Argentina
10 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2013 :  3:25:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Is there a way for the forum software to notify when there has been a reply to one of my posts?

I don't see where there is a profile setting for this.

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2013 :  5:07:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This topic should answer that question: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....=12625#12625

You can also click on your username to find the 'Recent Topics' under which you posted to verify them manually, and for a longer history, you can use the 'Find all non-archived posts by [user]' under the 'basic' section of the user profile. Hope that helps.
Go to Top of Page

vantojo

Argentina
10 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2013 :  6:41:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, I guess it doesn't work here the way some other forums do....those I get just one email telling me that someone responded to my post....not all the posts everyone has done on the whole forum.

Other forums allow a once a day email...where all the new posts are combined into one email....for example Yahoo Groups does this.

thanks
Go to Top of Page

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2013 :  02:59:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have not tried it, but the Forum Faq covers this point. You may check this out:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/faq.asp#notify
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000