Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 kundalini awakening and choices like career
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mary1234567

New Zealand
7 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  07:40:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,I'm Mary.
This Thursday I had what I am sure of as a kundalini awakening unintentionally during meditation. I had recently become very clairvoyant about 4-5 months prior although have always been intuitive etc prior to this awakening...and am unsure if having this awakening has done something to intuition. Can I still be intuitive? Does it mean I'm not meant to go down this road or that I am suppose to go down it?

I have no doubt it was kundalini although since I don't know anything about it...i'm unsure what exactly is happening/happened. The kundalini started outside of me - I looked up with my 3rd eye and saw something similiar to a night sky and it seemed to be in waves- I was in shock and it entered my head and went through my body like a rocket. It seemed to be going here there and everywhere...I felt powerless to do anything and afraid. Two snakes then went out my head...I remember the one on the right was either black and white or black and red stripes and of course I was afraid especially when it seemed to form into one or something and came back into me (and it seemed like it was going to attack me...I think it did..I don't remember) then out again and sat on top of my head. It stayed there about 3 days ..I could see it there so was traumatizing. The head resembled something like a python and a couple of times a cobra. Also I could sense one in my root chakra area and seemed to be asleep.

although haven't been to church in years my natural instinct was to pray. I also just happened to have a book that I had got from the library and hadn't bothered to read about chakras. In desperation I scanned through it and was surprised to find it had stuff about kundilini in it...(felt godsend to me)..it had I am quotes which I did and from that I saw the snake on head begin to either get smaller or slide spirally downwards or something like that.
I can no longer see it on my head anymore only in memory so I do best not to think about yet I feel that when it pops into memory I shouldn't ignore it...I don't know.

I had no feelings of ecstacy or bliss like some have said. I had seconds of something similar to being in the movie the matrix. waking from a dream world...and a moments quietness and then feelings of despair. I'm at an ok place at the moment as I get more educated ...fear is leaving. i am not happy though with it all and have not been able to commuicate clearly with my guides that have always been a sense of comfort for me. I can now see them again but not communicating with them like I used to. I've also realised that it wasn't spontaneous as I had assumed as my memory starts showing me stuff that has happened prior...such as seeing a hindu goddess at one stage in my mind and being dumbfounded by it (like what the heck was I seeing a blue lady for) and other stuff that I didn't think anything of.

Can anyone enlighten me or in same boat.

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  07:49:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mary,

Welcome to the forum.

To be honest this doesn't sound like kundalini, it sounds like something else. Can you let us know how long you have been doing spiritual practices for and what spiritual practices you have done up until now?

Christi
Go to Top of Page

mary1234567

New Zealand
7 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  08:11:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, thanks for reply.
Ok last year I did lots of self development stuff which was basically listening to live webinars on the internet so maybe like 3/4 hours a week. The webinars usually did some kind of meditation like about 5 or 10 minutes. They sometimes called them activations but I guess it's meditations. From these I found I got quite intuitive to the point of giving readings etc and doing well with them. That is about it. Also meeting my guides. The day before this experience happened...a white dove went inside me but I don't remember anything else.

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  08:27:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mary,

By "activations" do you mean activating your chakras/ energy body?

Is this the first time you have felt the snakes?

Have you ever done any of the AYP practices described in this website?

Christi
Go to Top of Page

mary1234567

New Zealand
7 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  08:40:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
things like 'clearing past baggage' meditations. Some of the speakers were dikara keyes, rikka zimmerman, that sort of stuff. Also they spoke about breathing from the heart which I did. Yes first time...I didn't feel them I saw them...as clairvoyant or clear seeing so to speak. I see things symbolically...I'm assuming snakes is energy right but since I 'see symbolically' (hope that makes sense) it made it scary. Do you think it is kundalini? A partial awakening?

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  08:56:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mary,

It is very hard to say. The white dove is symbolic of the descending kundalini, also called the holy spirit and obviously made famous by the story of Jesus when he was baptised by John in the desert. The snakes are symbolic of the rising kundalini and are often seen in vision as a cobra raised over the top of the head, and felt or seen rising up through the body, either as a double helix spiral around the central channel or straight up the spine or centre of the body, going through the crown and down again from above the top of the head.

So what you describe maps well with the symbolism of kundalini as experienced through vision. Ecstasy is not always experienced during an awakening. It can feel simply like a high voltage of electricity, or as sexual energy or loving energy. It can be experienced as a kind of dissolving with the divine. Heat can also be felt or even a burning sensation. Fear can also be a part of the experience.

It is unusual though the "see" an awakening clairvoyantly without also feeling it in some way.

One way you can be sure if you are going through a kundalini awakening or not is that through continued spiritual practice, your sense of bodily experience will gradually give way becoming one of ecstasy and love. There are other signs too that can precede that state where you can know if you are going through an awakening or not.

The important thing is not to be afraid, as whatever you are going through, fear is not going to help.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

mary1234567

New Zealand
7 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  09:02:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you so much. I had an overwhelming sense of eating rabbit food but got afraid of control wasn't mine so went and got Mcdonalds and then googled and found it was good to eat meat but also to not eat meat. As I'm not happy with whats happened/happening I've stopped reading so have given customers their money back, and figure out what this all means for my intuition etc. Thank you again for your information which has helped.
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  10:22:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Goodway

USA
99 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  1:54:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by mary1234567

Thank you so much. I had an overwhelming sense of eating rabbit food but got afraid of control wasn't mine so went and got Mcdonalds and then googled and found it was good to eat meat but also to not eat meat. As I'm not happy with whats happened/happening I've stopped reading so have given customers their money back, and figure out what this all means for my intuition etc. Thank you again for your information which has helped.

I have visions all of the time. After 17 years into a Kundalini awakening, I just accept it as par for the course. In fact, it is a necessity for Ajna to open in a serious way. I'll refrain from saying too much, but accompanied with a powerful awakening, Ajna will allow one to peer deeply into the soul. It really takes a while, however, to cleanse oneself to the point that the visions are immediately understood by the perceiver. Some of these visions are going to be about your own fears and blocks, some visions about the future, some visions are going to misunderstood so that you come closer to understanding them, and some visions are going to be clear to you. That is simply how this stuff works.

Visions will even show one's own reality in other chakra centers. For example, I used to see stingrays which helped me to understand that have a problem with my sacral chakra, the water area, that needed to be unworked. Get familiar with symbolism, and you will begin to understand yourself better. This is no child's game. Opening Ajna is much like waking up the ever-present dream world so that it is conscious in daily life. Working on Vishuddha will help you with this stuff. Do not accept your visions at face value. Like dreams, their meanings need to be studied and understood, although some of them may be obvious. Inform yourself and be intelligent.

Retain your dignity, because the reality is that Kundalini is not only a part of nature, but the supernal world.

This is one of the wiser books on the topic, although, sometimes I really like simpler books and meditation tools.

This text may help, as well.

It seems to me to be Kundalini. I am simply uncertain of the nature and extent of the effect that it will have on you. Some people have smaller short-term awakenings and some larger life-long ones. In any event, you should not avoid it, as you would simply be running away from yourself. You would be wise in obligating yourself to understanding the subtle body and the chakra system.

Think of it this way: inside every human are two "you's." The one you is the you that walks around and does stuff. The other you is nature's you, and you will never have control over this you -- you never did, so don't worry about what is going on, too much. It is simply helping you become a more enlightened individual in the truest sense. How could anything be more meaningful?

Edited by - Goodway on Feb 14 2013 3:11:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

NJL

31 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  6:56:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Mary, the only thing I can relate to in your descriptions is the white dove, which I saw the first time and see quite often to this day.

I would tend to agree that this is not necessarily a K awakening. Are these visions you're having with eyes open or closed? In my experience, I only have visions with the eyes closed. I also cannot relate to the traumatic element you have described. Yes, K can be scary because your will is subverted somewhat and the energy is flowing high, but I have never experienced a feeling of being attacked. None of this means that this is not K, but in my opinion, it seems to be something else.

At this point, I'm not sure how this relates to your career?
Go to Top of Page

Goodway

USA
99 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  8:11:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by NJL

Mary, the only thing I can relate to in your descriptions is the white dove, which I saw the first time and see quite often to this day.

I would tend to agree that this is not necessarily a K awakening. Are these visions you're having with eyes open or closed? In my experience, I only have visions with the eyes closed. I also cannot relate to the traumatic element you have described. Yes, K can be scary because your will is subverted somewhat and the energy is flowing high, but I have never experienced a feeling of being attacked. None of this means that this is not K, but in my opinion, it seems to be something else.

At this point, I'm not sure how this relates to your career?

Opening Ajna can be completely traumatic. I sense that it is related to Kundalini, however, it may not be a long episode as it happened high in her body. If she is not sexually aroused it may be that her root was not opened, being that it incidentally arouses sexual energy in the sacral. The snakes accord with Kundalini, as well. My belief is that it may not be a total awakening, and that the effects, while impactful, will not be as difficult as a full-on rising. In any case, it is an experience that will have to be integrated into the original poster's life as it comes from her own unconscious. That is, her own unknown Self. You cannot run from these experiences. You have to welcome them, even if they are confusing and they often are.

The fact that it came in from above is also a good sign that it will not be a full-on awakening. Like I said, full awakenings happen from the root up, not the 3rd eye down.

Also, she said:

Also, I could sense one in my root chakra area and seemed to be asleep.

This likely means that Shakti, herself, has remained dormant. This is a good sign in the sense that once she is aroused, well, it is a rough ride to say the least.

People often have 3rd eye arousals, and this seems to be one. It would make sense, since she was already a very intuitive woman.

As for being an intuitive, it is likely that your intuitive abilities are only going to increase. It is also likely that the prana released from such an experience is likely to drown out former "tunings-in" for the time being. However, I'd suspect that the mass of energy will drop after a while, and you'll have a higher sensitivity than you had previously. You'll also see a tighter accord with the divine influence.

I'd interpret this experience as Devi helping you out, not only with your intuitions, but in laying a greater path before you. This is very good news, even though you may be scared.

Edited by - Goodway on Feb 14 2013 9:01:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

NJL

31 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2013 :  10:52:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Goodway, thanks for sharing. Mary you may want to pay extra attention to Goodway's posts as she seems to have a lot to share with you.

I agree with an awakening being root upwards, no question about that. I haven't had traumatic experiences with Ajna, but I could see that being an issue if lower centers were not yet cleared.

A lot of what we feel with K is all the stuff it's releasing, so maybe you have a lot of fear Mary? Just a thought. Best of luck to you.
Go to Top of Page

mary1234567

New Zealand
7 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2013 :  01:11:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Goodway for the valuable information. I've deft taken in all you shared. Yes I think it must have been a partial awakening because nothing has happened since - kundalini - wise. Intuitively yes I have noticed some differences in particular premonitions happening days away where as before they were usually months away. So has been a surprise to me.

Thank you NJL for sharing as well. Yes I was in beginning of meditation when I felt that the energy was different and opened my eyes. I was conscious throughout but seeing through third eye. Yes also I have always had a lot of fears, fear of people, fear of new things etc and it was last year that I stumbled upon the free webinars. A lot of my fears are gone but still have some beliefs to work upon...for instance being christian raised...

Thank you both again.

Go to Top of Page

Goodway

USA
99 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2013 :  10:56:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by mary1234567

Thank you Goodway for the valuable information. I've deft taken in all you shared. Yes I think it must have been a partial awakening because nothing has happened since - kundalini - wise. Intuitively yes I have noticed some differences in particular premonitions happening days away where as before they were usually months away. So has been a surprise to me.

Thank you NJL for sharing as well. Yes I was in beginning of meditation when I felt that the energy was different and opened my eyes. I was conscious throughout but seeing through third eye. Yes also I have always had a lot of fears, fear of people, fear of new things etc and it was last year that I stumbled upon the free webinars. A lot of my fears are gone but still have some beliefs to work upon...for instance being christian raised...

Thank you both again.

Meh, fear is usually misplaced.
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2013 :  12:46:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mary,

I feel its Kundalini for two reasons.One is you saw the white dove and second you saw the two snakes.Its symbolic one two snakes are Ida and Pingala and if it intervens at 7 chakras and raises up(snakes as said by someone else here its ascending energy).I think its in a way Kundalini but guess lot more work is to be done and do self space and get to know more of the symbols.I think reading Gnostic stuffs will help in understand it.I have read the similar stuffs that you said is being mentioned.You can google search for gnostic material on internet.

Love N Light
Viji
Go to Top of Page

mary1234567

New Zealand
7 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2013 :  11:34:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone for information and your experiences which have all been helpful.
Today I did some free readings to see whether I can still do readings...things were different...firstly my guide who always had a falcon.. that has always been there - appeared briefly to let me know someone else was to be my guide. He showed me another american indian but from another time. A white dove was also present, and a nun. I've kinda got some new guides showing up. It was sad though as I did not want my guide with falcon to leave and I believe he will still be making appearances as I am not ready for him to leave.

How I am receiving information is different but same...hard to explain.

Lastly...I thought I saw an image of Jesus and he said 'this is my fathers house' and I felt that I wasn't worthy...for a moment as he said 'you are in my fathers house'. I think I know what that means.
I'm deft feeling that the connection seems more connected somewhat.
At same time I don't think I 'm ready to return to paid readings yet as I've noticed my readings are brief where as before it was longer and detailed.

Also during readings I always kept an eye on the sleeping snake I can see intuitively in root chakra area...it is quite asleep.

Also before readings I saw intuitively coloured shaped things coming out of head, this time it looked likes circles connected rather than snakes. I received information/warning..that what was coming out of head was to do with manifestations...and that I must be very careful of my thoughts as I will get what I put out there. Although I know what you think will be...but I felt this was some type of energy coming from me and I truly needed to heed it. I am pessimistic but have been working hard on being more positive and loving my self.

I just wanted to share what has happened since...and hopefully it will be of help to anyone else too.

Go to Top of Page

machi

Belgium
35 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2013 :  10:04:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit machi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
As you experienced, you don't have to go to church to see Him :)

The problem with the Yeshua-connection in kundalini is that there is so little good literature available to study or to use as reference. The good news is that the gospels are nothing less then an exhortation to go through a kundalini awakaning, that is to say, all of it is intended to wake up the latent energy you have (Mother) and to raise it up, to meet the Father and to unite it with him, so you can die and become reborn. You can compare Shakti with the Holy Spirit, Shiva with the Father, and when they merge, the Son arrises.
You saw the dove, and entered the Father's House. You are starting to die now, so you can continue to live. Don't worry to much about the forms in which they present themselves. The most important is that the Mother and the Father unite.
Go to Top of Page

Goodway

USA
99 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2013 :  10:47:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You're just going to have to accept it, Mary. Things change. Stuff like this doesn't happen by accident. May as well get comfortable.

You are going to have to be more positive. God loves you, Mary. Of this, you can always be absolutely certain.

This is good news. Change of this nature is difficult, but you will be the wiser for it.

Edited by - Goodway on Feb 18 2013 11:44:31 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000