Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Yoga, Science and Philosophy
 PhD Dissertation on OBE (subjects needed)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2013 :  5:01:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All:

Passing this on FYI. An interesting PhD dissertation project:

------------------------------

Greetings!!

My name is Heather Schwenn and I am currently recruiting participants for my dissertation study which will allow me to complete my Ph.D in Clinical Psychology at Sofia University in Palo Alto, California. My study is on the phenomenological features and long-term after effects of Out-of-Body Experiences.

This study consists of a survey that will take about an hour of your time and all of the research materials being used are based on the "normal" population unlike most studies in this field which use measures that are based on a psychiatric population. In no way will this study pathologize the participant or the experience.

I need between 100-150 participants who have had: at least one OBE, the first or only OBE would have had to occur at least one year prior to participating in this study, the individual is at least 18 years old and the participant speaks English as a first language . If you are interested in helping me out with this project or you know anyone who fits these qualifications, please pass on this information!!

Please contact me at oberesearch@gmail.com

Warmly,

Heather Schwenn

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000