AYPsite.org Forum
 Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 Just another plea to Divinity
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2012 :  6:20:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Unwind the constrictions that bind me to small worries of what may come,
or what may fail, or what traps I might fall into
Bring me into the Eternal Now that is unshaken by the smallness of these tribulations
Yet, let me be responsible and accountable for my role in this dream-drama of humanity

Let the truth penetrate every relationship so I might receive the benevolent signals of the One
Give me the clarity to read the signs and follow the flow of the Big River
Do not deceive me with temptations and fleeting rushes of false pleasure
Sustain me with the subtlety of ecstatic bliss which hovers ever-so-closely to the Source of ALL

Speak to me in a language I can hear and let my desires be aligned with the Grand Desire
for unity, health, love, strength, abundance and the manifestation of Heaven on Earth.

Edited by - Bodhi Tree on Dec 23 2012 6:52:52 PM

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2012 :  6:26:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2012 :  6:53:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Kite

USA
18 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2012 :  9:10:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is just beautiful, Bodhi T 'Small worries' and 'smallness of these tribulations'... This entire piece of art of is wonderful :). I can't wait to read more..
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2012 :  10:57:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Glad you like it, Kite. Merry Christmas.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2012 :  01:42:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Unwind the constrictions that bind me to small worries of what may come,or what may fail, or what traps I might fall into

amen to THAT!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2012 :  08:18:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000