Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 If you vistited any beaches this summer, try this!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2012 :  06:55:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I'm well aware of the fact that simply looking at a female and enjoying it creates energy! The high you get from looking a female on a beach is great.

Here is the catch. The energy from a females looking at you is WAAAAAAY better. It's interesting how being on the other side of the fence is such a better high!

What should you try? Simply have the thought, "Let me re-experience the energy of females enjoying looking at me on specific day." The energy is recorded, simply having the thought will allow you to re-experience it. You might be surprised.

If you have ever visited any nudist beaches. HOLY CRAP!!! The energy girls will give is so nice! It's actually better re-experiencing it because there is less clutter energy when you are back at home.

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2012 :  11:04:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I actually find the atmosphere best when no one stares at anyone else deliberately or in that way, and the sense of privacy upheld even if more crowded. Whenever that's not the case, or when there are simply too many outsiders walking through, I feel more comfortable with the spacesuit, uhh I mean swimsuit, back on.
Go to Top of Page

SparklingDiamond

Australia
227 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2012 :  10:17:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's interesting. I never realized that, but so much can be gained from eye contact, whether it is on a beach or not.

I just returned from a vacation to Thailand several days ago.

A year previous, I was at the same resort. There was a man that caught my eye at the resort pool, and I didn't know what it was about him, but i was very drawn to him...

Well, almost a year later, I am back at the resort. I am back down at the same swimming pool, and walk by and glimpse a man on the pool lounge chair. It looks just like Him. I think to myself, No, its my imagination, it can't be him again, one year later. (he was wearing sunglasses this time, so didnt fully recognize him) Lo and behold, later when I saw him leave the chair, he took his glasses off and again it was HIM. Couldn't believe it.

We got talking, and kept bumping into each other at the resort, some days three times in one day we would come across each other, and this is a huge resort. . we were only there for one week. It was strange to bump into a stranger so many times, it was almost like the universe/God/energy/spirit orchestrated it that way.

Still not sure what the purpose of it all was, or even if there was any at all, it still remains a mystery to me, but for sure, a real attraction and with the eye contact.
Go to Top of Page

Evannon

USA
26 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2012 :  10:35:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very interesting to here the experience of a straight man discovering the joy of being objectified. I know it well - I'm gay, and I have a lot of experience being both an object of desire and a desirer of others. To actively look and desire is the stereotypical MALE energy; the receptive role - even when just looking - is the stereotypically FEMALE energy. I find, as a gay man, that I have enormous amounts of both. I feel lucky - as if Shiva and Shakti are already balancing themselves within me. The part I struggle with: directing both kinds of energy toward higher states of consciousness. It's so easy to get stuck just desiring an object, or wanting to be a desired object.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000