Enlightenment Milestones
 creating division
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2012 :  11:10:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
i dont know if this is a milestone or not...
lately there is a quick noticing whenever the mind creates a divided state...by divided i mean when there is I and the rest of the world,events,activities...and off course this I wants to control and manage things in a specific, planned, organized way...this divison is quickly noticed because it creates immediate reistance,tensions personal will, unhappiness
when this state of division happens (on and off during the day) there are 2 options:
1.the division is noticed as totally untrue thus it is dropped on the spot
or
2.there is an obersvation of this division with the package it comes with:fear-anger-anxiety
on the other hand when there is Unity...the feeling is life lived moment by moment....now is the perfect time to walk...now is the perfect time to work...now is perfect time to sweat because of the burning sun (lolll)...now is the perfect time to be bored...now is the perfect time for things going wrong...in short it is acceptance and acknolwoding each moment in life as it is happening by itself....
accepting and living the good and bad ...but in reality there is no good and no bad,there is only Trust that each moment is the perfect moment that should be happening
non division is about Trust,surrender moment by moment...it is becoming transparant (like a veil) as an individual self and just let things happen through ``me``....
this me becomes like a transparent piece of cloth exposed to the sun...the sun rays go through it ...

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2012 :  12:56:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes, the noticing and action will become seamless. It gets stopped before it starts and then you can see it all as it is, instead of that sort of start stop feeling that seems to permeate the change and prevents complete viewing. It's like watching a flickering film, you get a sense of what's going on and then the film gets jammed. Very frustrating.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2012 :  7:27:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes this start and stop feeling is frustrating.....feeling stuck in between

Edited by - maheswari on Jul 16 2012 7:28:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2012 :  05:18:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

Yes this start and stop feeling is frustrating.....feeling stuck in between

It goes eventually then you find yourself in a place where the sky meets the land in a seamless, unending way . you are not stuck, it just seems that way because if you saw the picture in its entirety It would seem impossible and you would retreat.

I can see why books point to it being hidden in plain sight and only needing the eyes to see. If you don't attune those eyes you will see nothing but the bright burning light and the refex action is to close them again. So you get to see bit by bit as you get used to the bright light.

It's not far now M.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2012 :  11:19:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
well after i wrote my reply to you Karl...i noticed that saying ``being stuck and feeling frustrated`` are also lalala songs created by the mind ...uninvited incorrect beliefs that appear in awarness

i assume that these thoughs and feelings will keep on appearing for ever but one will not notice them anymore...totally NOT notice them...disregarding them on the spot without any effort....this disregarding is not repressing,it is just dropping unwanted cluttering...outgrowing them

Edited by - maheswari on Jul 17 2012 11:29:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2012 :  1:05:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

well after i wrote my reply to you Karl...i noticed that saying ``being stuck and feeling frustrated`` are also lalala songs created by the mind ...uninvited incorrect beliefs that appear in awarness

i assume that these thoughs and feelings will keep on appearing for ever but one will not notice them anymore...totally NOT notice them...disregarding them on the spot without any effort....this disregarding is not repressing,it is just dropping unwanted cluttering...outgrowing them

Yes, totally correct and they manifest as breaks in the continuous flow. They certainly seem real at the time. Good on you. Have fun.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2012 :  3:52:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Exactly ..it is sudden ego breaks...suddenly those breaks appear to tell a story about me...these breaks appear to be more and more irrational and abnormal
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2012 :  5:06:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Exactly ..it is sudden ego breaks...suddenly those breaks appear to tell a story about me...these breaks appear to be more and more irrational and abnormal

Yes, I remember that............the madness/dead thing
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2012 :  6:49:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes it feels like that :D
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2012 :  02:41:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Yes it feels like that :D

I took it as a sign to self pace and cut back on the meditation. It didn't seem to have much affect on the momentum built up anyway. It's as if I had charged up the batteries to maximum and didn't need to charge them anymore. The death/madness thing can make you feel very insular, at the time it was at its worst I was asked to drum in a band and the practice sessions with the guys helped to break it up and ground.

This too will pass.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000