AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Osho+Jesus
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2012 :  04:41:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

Hello Everyone;

Just feel like sharing this.I know it might be nonsense for most experienced members…but still I want to share :)

I dreamt I'm somewhere where all buildings were burnt down…felt like a collective massacre .When i entered one of the building I could feel trapped souls over there that belong to people burnt alive in those buildings…I could feel their crying,screaming and the horrifying experiences they've been through.

I had an urge to help…but I didn't know how!So i closed my eyes… and started moving bare foot in one of the flats…..I started chanting OM…Suddenly I lost sense of body & I was awareness touching energies….heavy energies…Awareness was sucking those energies in…when I came back to body,I knew I had to do the same in all the buildings till all those tortured souls are released.

Before entering another building,I looked and saw a spiritual friend walking by my side,I was happy she joined me in this.

When we reached the last building…there were two men waiting for us.One of them is Osho.My friend ran and bowed in devotion in front of him,he raised her up with love and hugged her…I looked at the other man and he was Jesus….My heart jumped with joy and I ran to him :') .He held both of my hand while I watched his very very very beautiful face….He's blond with angelic feminine features…one can't tell if he's a he or a she.

He told me something…and was uttering certain words…but I can't remember what was it.

Did anyone meet Jesus?does he look like Jesus that i saw?

Why I felt like sharing this because I've never touched awareness on my own.It only happened once while i was meditating in Ramana Shrine & I went into Trance…I considered it Ramana's gift to me.After that ,was never able to achieve any state close to that….Except in this dream …If it's counted :D

I'm still in extremely happy peaceful state from seeing Jesus...When I woke up I cried from the amount of pain I felt in those souls...who could do something like that to them...But Seeing Jesus made me accept all this with serenity.

I'm grateful...very very grateful.

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2012 :  11:07:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've never "seen" Jesus but i will say that there are presences that correspond with both he and Mary that I would describe as indefatigable spirit expressing incredible tenderness, love and direction.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2012 :  09:20:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I never watch TV or listen to news....but looking at the faces of Muslim burmese today on a friend's wall at FB ...at their burnt houses....I knew instantly they were the one meant by that dream.

May God ease their pain and end their suffering soon :'(

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000