Me and my girlfriendS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2012 :  01:26:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A+
Go to Top of Page

Giacomo

78 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2012 :  08:02:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yogishankar

quote:
What do I really want? Freedom without attachement...

I am glad for your reply, I don't think I would re-engage in a romantic relationship afterwards. Meditation, introspection and life itself is so much more important to me.

I try to never judge anything nowadays.. Just like a bird

Your messages are interesting to read. I can write few stories based on the outline provided by you.

So you are looking for romantic relationships without commitment? Just like a bird? You are asking the question in a wrong forum .

As a Yogi, I can advise you few things out of my own experience. If you do Yoga regularly two times day for next 3 years, you will lose all interest in women. You will shave your head and would not bother to attract any woman. And one thing I can assure you. You will sense happiness in your heart, which is far better than romantic love happiness.

Haha, I already shave my head

For 10 years now.. It's just sooo easy

Women come and go.. Like a movie begins and ends.. Now... I don't like movies anymore..

Peace People
Go to Top of Page

sivasambho

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2012 :  02:03:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I do shave my head - just to see how much of myself doesnt stick to me. It is also spiritually conducive to shave the head the day before full moon and no moon days... There are all kinds of yogis, and to each his own. I agree there could be no general prescription in this matter.

On the other hand, the word "yogi" is used loosely in the west and I guess hence would be used everywhere soon. Tibetan circles still do use this word with a lot of caution and respect. At the most we could say most people are touching karma sannyasa and not real yogi hood. As they say, a yogi is able to move all the three worlds with his intention.

I do have similar yearning with women. That I want to be close with them in a non physical way, be best friends, etc. I guess i would be that way with both men and women but women are still the angels of the world. If there is less violence in the society, we owe it to the women.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000