AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 One Consciousness
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2012 :  3:44:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everybody;

Delara's here.I've changed my nickname to Namath which relates to my person & my name more.
So from now on Namath <=> Delara.Plz don't be confused

& Since I've already opened a new topic.I'll write few words for today.

From the morning,I've been feeling so much love towards Imam Ali & many thoughts relating to him kept passing over here.Especially this one for prophet Mohamad (SAW):

“For whoever I am his leader (Mawla), ‘Ali is his leader (Mawla). “O Allah! Love those who love ‘Ali, and be the enemy of the enemy of ‘Ali; help him who helps ‘Ali, and forsake him who forsakes ‘A1i.”

for those who wants to know who's Ali bin Abi Tabel(A.S) :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali

I even listened for the first time for what is called "lotmayieh" which expresses Love towards Imam Ali & his descendants & I loved it

Only to find out from sometime,it's his birthday today!Now that explains why this sudden Love & devotion towards him.It's the case of the people around.Majority are feeling love towards him so it reached me as well.

We are truly one.

& Another thought kept repeating as well..."Yassin to the Sheikh is Imam Ali to Prophet Mohamad"...They are One.

All Love.

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2012 :  06:49:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What is with the uncontrollable Love towards Imam Ali as a person since yesterday accompanied with energy movement in my heart that fills my being with happiness...only to find myself in tears later on.

Would be reasonable to read & get to know him more first as I don't know much about him except a book for him I read at a young age called "Nahj elBalaga"...

there's a strong longing for his presence...

very strange But can't complain

Edited by - Namath on Jun 04 2012 07:26:29 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000