Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 maha mrityunjaya mantra
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sahanap_22

India
3 Posts

Posted - May 07 2012 :  03:35:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I love him very much and even he loves me.. but from past 1 year he is having headache..did scanning and all but doc said that there is no problem.. but for 9-10 months he was alright.. now again for him headache started..we have showed to doctor and this saturday we have to do scanning.. i read the article about maha mrityunjaya mantra at http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....opic_id=7033 . Please say me if i chant maha mrityunjaya mantra daily will it help in curing my loves health.. please say me

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 07 2012 :  06:22:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sahanap_22
Sorry your loved one is suffering. I am not qualified to give you an answer regarding the Maha Mritunjay Mantra. However, I would suggest, try acupuncture. Also, if you give me his name, I can add it to the samyama healing list.
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565
There are many reasons for headaches, and one of the big ones, that people miss is chronic dehydration. Ask him to drink plenty of water and see if that helps.
Does he do any kind of spiritual practices or asanas or healing?
Hope he feels better soon.
I will keep him in my prayers.
Thank you for posting.
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - May 07 2012 :  12:13:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know for sure. What I know is that the Maha Mritunjay Mantra will help the one chanting, based in the following (and other) experiences:
I was alone next to a relative of mine, who at that moment had a heart related serious problem. When I noticed it I called an ambulance, and in the meantime I chanted the Maha Mritunjay Mantra trying to vibrate the cells of my body and to expand the vibration to my relative. I hoped that at least he lasted until the ambulance came, which by the way arrived about 3 h later due to holidays and lack of personel. He survived. I don't know if he would have survived in the same conditions had I not chanted the mantra, but I am sure of the effect it had on me. It was as if my heart chakra was melting, and I felt ecstatic there.
So at least it's good for you
All the best for him
Go to Top of Page

sahanap_22

India
3 Posts

Posted - May 07 2012 :  11:49:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti,
Thank you for your reply.
His name is Pradeep. Please do pray for him..I do not know about samyama healing.. I check about it in the URL which you have given me..I will suggest him to drink water. He is interested in joining yoga and meditation. In home, he is not getting concentration to do meditation and we do not have any meditation center here..
Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

sahanap_22

India
3 Posts

Posted - May 08 2012 :  01:21:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Will Power,
Thank you for your response
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000