Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Energy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

anjali

Canada
15 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2012 :  12:43:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am feeling ecstatic conductivity in my body. Now i feel energy waves around and inside my head. I like this but the problem is that from last couple of days I am feeling very tired and physically drained out of energy. Today i was not even able to sit for my regular sadhna. Especially when I am lying down I feel lot of ecstatic energy, but when i have to get up its very difficult, I feel energy in my head but at the same time i am so weak and tired to get up. Is this normal.....?

Thanks for the help....!

Inner_silence

USA
50 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2012 :  1:02:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have the opposite problem. I do not feel like going to sleep at night, feel energetic always and do not feel hungry.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2012 :  2:25:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Anjali to the forums!

If I add mulabandha a bit during "head to both knees" asana, at certain times I get a small sensation at the root that is enjoyable, but at the same time draining. Perhaps give it some time so that your body can re-adjust, as there might be a new dynamic coming into play, certainly one of greater energy, even if it does not feel that way for now.

Do keep us posted.
Go to Top of Page

anjali

Canada
15 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2012 :  12:34:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks AumNaturel for your advice. I think you are right that may be it will take some time for my body to re adjust.....
Already I am little better now. Thanks....!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000