Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 A very different dream
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2012 :  3:27:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi friends,

Today I had a very different dream.I dont know if anyone had similar one or can relate to...

In the dream me and my hubby we are in an arab country staying in an hotel. We plan to go for tour of near by country which is bahrain.We take a bus to bahrain on the way I ask my hubby(in the dream I felt or know the guy whos is sitting with me is my hubbby)if he had brought the camera along. As soon as he took out the camera It just downed on me this camera is my hubby's but this guy looks different in physical appearance but I felt this guy's soul is my hubby's.

At this point I woke up.I said this to my hubby he was joking with me oh my God dont tell me in all my BIRTHS I am only with you that is sad lol.

Just wanted to share and know if any of you had similar dream.

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2012 :  6:52:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I haven't had a similar dream, but I think it's both funny and sweet.
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2012 :  04:09:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
once while meditating on my friends eyes, and her meditating on mine, I saw her face change quite a few times, seems that in a past life she was an indian princess, also saw the face of her mother, knew it was her mother, then looked at a picture and yep, same face and same hair i saw in the meditation
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2012 :  11:00:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
lol whippoorwill yeah I too felt to funny and weird.

Meditating on eyes great I used to do that as a kid in front of a mirror see my face change but never thought what you see has something to do with pastlife.

While practicing Tarak during college days(I used to put a dot in a white sheet and hang it on the door)and will sit and see the dot with open eye without blinking much during those times I have seen very few sceneries but I used to think may be I slept and dreamt those scenes.

Thanks for ur feedback.

Love n Light
Viji
Go to Top of Page

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2012 :  10:29:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by vijikr

While practicing Tarak during college days(I used to put a dot in a white sheet and hang it on the door)and will sit and see the dot with open eye without blinking much during those times I have seen very few sceneries but I used to think may be I slept and dreamt those scenes.

Hey you remind me my school days when I tried that several times. I heard that from one of my school teacher. After a while only the dot used to remain and all the other staffs used to get covered in a dark veil. and I used to quit after a while when tears rolled due to not blinking for a while. I have not seen any scenery though.

I was told that this improves concentration power.
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2012 :  10:36:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Swan,

yeah I too heard it increases the concentration and yes tears would over flow..

I actually read it in a book about this and started practicing it.

Love n Light
Viji
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2012 :  11:12:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Swan

quote:
Originally posted by vijikr

Hey you remind me my school days when I tried that several times. I heard that from one of my school teacher. After a while only the dot used to remain and all the other staffs used to get covered in a dark veil. and I used to quit after a while when tears rolled due to not blinking for a while. I have not seen any scenery though.

I was told that this improves concentration power.

It's also part of the technique I used when putting clients into trance states/ hypnotic induction.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000