Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Frenum re-growing......Please help
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

milind

India
19 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2012 :  01:26:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Dear yogani , Shanti and other experienced members,

Please help!!

From last 4 months I am cutting my frenum but in 2 days it heals and grows back completely.

Please tell me what to do?

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2012 :  5:43:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Milind,

Welcome!

Others have mentioned that problem. To stop it from growing back together completely, be sure to practice kechari mudra regularly after cutting. The regular stretching during the healing process will keep it growing back together.

Enjoy!

Go to Top of Page

milind

India
19 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2012 :  02:00:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Bewell,

Thanks for your reply.

On this some research made by me:

I am cutting my frenum from long time. I cut my frenum in its upper part, which I finished cutting it successfully. But now I am cutting my frenum from its root. Because I am cutting my frenum from long time and my immune system is also good so my body is creating more “YAP1” to heal my frenum rapidly. YAP1 made my frenum thicker and also rapid cell growth.

Internet Research is saying “The more Yap1 you have in your stem cells, the thicker your skin grows”.

So my conclusion is:
I must wait for some days so that my frenum will become thin. Or I must use skin thinners which have many side effects.

After getting normal thinness of my frenum I must use sesame oil and regular stretching when I will start cutting my frenum again. Sesame oil is natural cell growth regulator.

If anyone knows good skin thinner then please reply. This option is also open.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2012 :  12:57:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi milind and welcome!

There is quite a bit on kechari on the forum, and in the support forum postings ebook. One part says that the tendons, once cut, will not grow back, and that you usually cut at the same spot and not at two separate locations. Haven't done this myself so can't say any more.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2012 :  2:46:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi milind

How about accepting it the way it is? Not trying to discourage you from reaching your goal, but getting into higher kechari isn't necessary to make spiritual progress. You can keep cutting if you wish, I only suggest acceptance.

Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

milind

India
19 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2012 :  02:06:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Cosmic

I think your opinion is ok if we are following “bhaktimarg” (way of devotion). But I think balance of devotional bhakti and yoga is must as said by “Lord Krishna”.

The two enlightened people I know were died by cancer and two by heart attack.
RAMKRISHNA PARAMAHAMSA and RAMANA MAHARSHI died by cancer.
OSHO and YOGANANDA died by heart attack.

All these people were not in favor of khechari.

My opinion yogi and bhakta must leave his body only by Samadhi. Yogi and bhakta must not die like ordinary people. That’s why I am in favour of khechari and other yog sadhanas. Khechari if done properly we can reduce many obstacles in process of enlightenment.

Yogi Gorakhnath said that if not done correctly, you will only gain a blackout state like a long deep sleep out of Khechari.

We must do khechari only after piercing Vishnu granthi.

Environment around all of us is not same. For soft, polite and people with healthy mind khechari may not necessary but for disturbed people khechari and other sadhanas are very helpful to make spiritual progress.

Side effect of sadhanas is that it can create ahamkara and dependency on sadhana. We must not dependent on any sadhana for spiritual progress. Sadhana must be sahaj(natural). That’s why bhakti is required to reduce ill effects.

Finally for doing sadhana successfully blessings of GOD or GURU are must. And to get blessings we must be sincere, honest in our life. Brahmacharya is also must. Brahmacharya practically can reduce 60% tension in our life.

And to master tantra 3 years practice of brahmacharya is also must.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2012 :  02:29:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
The two enlightened people I know were died by cancer and two by heart attack.
RAMKRISHNA PARAMAHAMSA and RAMANA MAHARSHI died by cancer.
OSHO and YOGANANDA died by heart attack.

All these people were not in favor of khechari.

My opinion yogi and bhakta must leave his body only by Samadhi.

being enlightened does NOT mean that the body is unvulnerable...the karma of the body has to be lived due to countless karmic reasons...the freedoom is only in turning the mind within....this is Samadhi and it can be reached right here right now, no need to wait for death, no need to decide when,where and how to exit the body...none of the enlightened yogis you mentoned above suffered because of the diseases happening in their bodies... their abidance in the Self made them totally detached from whatever disease was happening in the body
Go to Top of Page

milind

India
19 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2012 :  08:11:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maheswari You are completely correct. I am fully agree with you.
Go to Top of Page

milind

India
19 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2012 :  08:58:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Guru Gorakhnath is my favorite yogi. Who practiced 12 year penance for removing sin.

May be dying with cancer similar to penance.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2012 :  11:22:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Milind,
I am sorry I missed this post (found it today when someone asked me a similar question). But you have some really good replies here.

Just one question, do you milk your tongue?

Along with cutting, milking helps a lot.
Take a look at this topic, maybe it will help:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=3464

Wish you all the best.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000