Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 I'm back!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2011 :  4:32:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey guys and gals :)

been away on a little journey through rob nairns mindfulness and some microcosmic orbit opening (really a permanent shift)

hope your all good and on the road to enlightenment with all the great gifts that it brings to ourselves and others :-)

back on with dm sb and samyama.

i'm so glad Yogani started this teaching, and what s wonderful group of people who show a lot of care and understanding for, each other and of the human condition.

it's so interesting to be mindful (meditative/emotionally intelligent/spiritually intelligent) in daily life, i find it deeply gratifying and with a little analysis has brought me purification throughout my day.

life is beginning to mean so much more.

keep practising everyone and have a happy christmas :-)

may all my worry turn to devotion,

Joseph

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2011 :  6:03:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome back, Joseph!

Glad to hear about your openings

Merry Christmas
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2011 :  02:36:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's wonderful, Joseph! and I agree with your comment about this "wonderful group of people". Merry Christmas to you.
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2011 :  02:38:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome back Joseph and Wish you all Happy and Prosperous New Year!
Go to Top of Page

mahabaratara

United Kingdom
92 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2011 :  5:16:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit mahabaratara's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes Happy New Year Everybody!

It's my firm intention to return to my practices with a renewed vigour.

maha

Edited by - mahabaratara on Dec 30 2011 5:29:00 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000