The now
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

gosay

9 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2006 :  7:39:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit gosay's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@Shanti: thnks for the welcome :)

another great gem my sir had given me, "no matter what you do, ask yourself is this moving me atleast one steap ahead to chant more? or meditate more? or practise ddharma ? or love? or my duty?" if not.....then you are wasting time!
So if you one is rich in time, then he can lesurly spend his time....TIMEPASS.

but whAT is meant by think?.
desire itself is a thought. now if we can relate to it, or cn feel meaning or attachment to it, then its called thinking. now if we improve and feel that we are right, and this is right, and can see more return expected or more, we make it as pattern/lifestyle/habbit and sometimes also tagged to goal/passion.....etc.
so thought that has an effect is which needs attention. desire is like a water pool, and when triggered by a stone, comes ripples(affect and side effect)so less the water, less the effect, and if no water :) ,no effect at all :D though this part of info might not be directly answering the question but i though it could help.
cheers
_gosay

Life Under Construction---www.gosay.tk---

Live life in light, and make it D-light. -- Gosayâ„¢

Edited by - gosay on Apr 26 2006 7:51:37 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000