Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 caring less can mean caring more
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2011 :  2:08:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Im a little schizoid at times; I believe things that are sometimes obviously not true, but anyway... so one day, I was meditating, I had a tummy ache, and I just didn't care about it. And then I felt a flow of energy go to that place and miraculously heal it, yeeee, I did a miracle haha. Useless one... but miraculous none the less haha.

There's other instances where caring less means caring more; like not getting caught up in other people's drama, just putting an end to it; not caring about egos and such by not feeding them. No more tabloids for you :-P :)

I thought I had cancer before also, and the next two hours afterwards that thought, were probably the most graceful two hours of my life. I just thought "I don't want to think about cancer... get bogged down about something I can't change". It's like affirming the life behind your life situation..., as Eckhart Tolle might say.

And... no worries, I sought medical attention for the cancer thing... I had a dull ache in the left side of my belly for a while, and I jsut thought one day, that it might be cancer.

delta33

Canada
100 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2011 :  10:51:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit delta33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
a dull ache in your lower abdomen might be signs of an emotional wound.. in that case meditating, letting go of it, and sending healing energy would all be helpful

Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2011 :  12:58:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I do kinda agree with you delta. Just by my forgetting about it and wanting to be more graceful and live more, brought healing energy to my belly when I thought I had cancer. There was no intention to heal it or send energy there.
It just happened.
Go to Top of Page

mahabaratara

United Kingdom
92 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  6:07:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit mahabaratara's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Love in my humble opinion in the final analysis is about *non* attachment.

It's the same with judgement.

Sometimes by saying/doing nothing, you can actually achieve far far more.

That's why Buddha smiles.
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2011 :  3:29:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I love that mahabaratara (wow your name is tough to spell hehehe). I've prayed to the buddha before, and he just sent me back to smile more. Now I smile at like every person I come across. It can change a persons whole day :-D

hmm, for all those that need, an extra special marge simpson smile for you @@@@:-D lol. Oh man. im such a dork
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000