Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Applying Vibration to Sacrum & Coccyx
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2011 :  6:53:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I read a posted article in some other forum (can't recall where) that tapping or gently knocking on the sacrum and/or coccyx can help to awaken the kundalini. I do this every now an then, but I was wondering if anyone else does this and if it's recommended.

I was also wondering about applying a vibrator to it and seeing what that does. In the past I could easily make that feel-good Muladhara energy move to that area (on the skin surface) and it still has that sexual feeling just as below. It's like my erogenous zone can extend to my lower back. Applying vibration might be, as Mr. Spock would say, very stimulating.

Any thoughts?

P.S. I'm NOT talking about inserting a d!1d0; just applying it to the outside to stimulate the bones.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 3:28:16 PM

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2011 :  7:43:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
OMG! ... ****, it's going to be hard to describe what just occurred... well, not really. I KNOW exactly what happened, but... the words will never do it justice. I'm dissociated right now. This is so huge... I'm starting to feel big. Should I be cautious? Please tell me. I'm dissociated right now and this feels like it can turn into a god complex. I know I don't know anyone at this forum yet, but this kundalini stuff is taking off rather quickly. I keep getting blown away each day. More later.
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2011 :  8:10:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

I just read your three posts, and now this latest one. Wow. Sounds very pleasurable and ecstatic. When I was in something like the stage you are in now, I scheduled time in solitude to enjoy the process. I also was able to end the episode at will and do what needed to be done with other people, appearing normal. If you can manage to do that, from what I can tell looking at what you have written, it sounds like you are fine Keep us posted as you see fit!

Peace and joy, fire and light,

Bewell

PS I used to often wiggle my sacrum , forward and back, using the muscles right around it. I was convinced that doing so was like the proverbial butterfly that flaps its wings and changes the whole world in doing so.

Edited by - bewell on Oct 16 2011 8:15:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2011 :  8:36:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bewell

Hi,

Hi Bewell! Thanks for your reply! Let me tell you what happened!

I totally CRYSTALLIZED. The vibrator was only on slow or low. I did pranayama. The kundalini was rising slowly but was blocked in the upper chest, so I opened-up more and quicked my breathing and then I took a big deep breath and held it. Then, the serpent shot into my head and my whole being resonated at one frequency and became a solid crystal for about 5 seconds. My actual consciousness was frozen in suspended animation. All I can say is this is what it would feel like to exist as a large crystal gem stone.

Then, I de-crystallized but, I didn't return to my regular center. I was dissociated and still am a little. It's like I'm outside my body.

But, it wasn't scary... and NO, I'm not one of those "crystal power" people that belief crystals hold energy or whatever. I'm just reporting what happened.

Obviously I'm way off the beaten' path with this kind of experimentation but, jeeeesus. This was a real trip.

Funny, you say "at my stage." Seriously, I feel like I've already peaked somewhat. I can't imagine any more intensity (discounting this crazy stunt I just pulled today ;o)
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2011 :  9:07:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful.

For me, when I speak of stages, I am thinking of a stage of peak intensity like you are experiencing now, and then later, there is a leveling off so that, with twice daily Deep Meditation and Spinal Breathing Pranayama, what we here at AYP call "ecstatic bliss" is a constant part of day to day life.

The way I see it, is not necessary for you to try to "level off" now to get to a future stage. Enjoy the intensity as long as it lasts. It got terrifying for me sometimes it was so intense, but I still at some level enjoyed it because I held a basic trust that the inner process was for the best.

Edited by - bewell on Oct 16 2011 9:12:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2011 :  9:45:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
LOL, what a perfect response. So, how is your brain health now? Did you notice any improvements from the regular "diet" of ecstasy?

I have to read about spinal breathing since that sounds like what my second experience was like... breathing energy into my spine from some infinite source. And, now it just takes thinking about this subject to start feeling a little bit of it again up my spine. I'm so giddy with excitement I'm like a child again and can barely contain myself.
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2011 :  10:16:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by KundaNewb

LOL, what a perfect response. So, how is your brain health now?

I translate "brain health" as neurophysiology in general, and in particular, the spinal channel -- it is very healthy indeed, more so than my previous "world" led me to believe was possible. Lots of pleasure too. I still do have peak experiences, and tonight there is a particular intensity associated with conversation with you, my friend.

With gratitude, I'm signing off for the night.

Peace!
Go to Top of Page

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2011 :  10:20:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Goodnight!
Go to Top of Page

Ichigo

Israel
66 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2011 :  06:45:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow KundaNewb judging the way you write you really seem to feel godlike! after you had you're kundalini experience.. for how long did you're energy feelings continue?

EDIT: are you doing brahmacharya?

Edited by - Ichigo on Oct 17 2011 10:01:33 AM
Go to Top of Page

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2011 :  12:44:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ichigo

Wow KundaNewb judging the way you write you really seem to feel godlike! after you had you're kundalini experience.. for how long did you're energy feelings continue?

EDIT: are you doing brahmacharya?

Hi Ichigo,

No, I'm not doing brahmacharya, although I have been purposely celibate for a few years just because I haven't had time for a relationship or even sex.

Edit: BTW, I don't think I had a real god-complex. I was just feeling surreal due to the dissociation. I'm "normal" now. The dissociated feeling lasted for about an hour and my finger tips where tingling. I was walking kind of funny too because my feet had a tickling feeling. I guess I was able to allow the vibration to conduct throughout my entire body even though the whole session only lasted about 10 minutes and the thing was on low.

Edited by - KundaNewb on Oct 17 2011 1:23:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2011 :  9:57:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I was able to reproduce this crystallizing experience tonight. I'll try it again tomorrow w/o the vibe to see if that has anything to do with it; but I suspect maybe not since the state resembles what is frequently talked about when the breath is stopped and then the mind stops completely. This is truly a total freeze of all mental activity for about 5 seconds until you realize it and then you try to make as little mind activity as possible to prolong it. Pretty cool.

Oh, but you have to really want it badly or else it won't work.
Go to Top of Page

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2011 :  05:15:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, for anyone interested, I experimented more today and that freeze state can be pretty easily done without the vibe. The vibe just adds a new twist to the experience. It makes everything (mind, consciousness, being, etc.) resonate at the same frequency which is interesting and could account for that dissociation.
Go to Top of Page

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  01:39:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think what I've learned from this experiment is that while applying external stimulation may help one get in tune and build sensitivity in a certain area, anything more than very light stimulation just overpowers the subtle energy and you are not able to direct and channel the energy with your mind, i.e., move it up the spine. Too much physical stimulus drowns-out the subtle energy so the energy just stays at the point of stimulus.

Does anyone agree based on similar experience?

p.s., this IS still a good way to kind of reboot your mind and feel a little dissociation, whatever that is good for.

Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  09:32:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am inclined toward less artificial stim. I do like the natural stimulation of my heal against my perineum in sidasana during twice daily sits.

http://www.aypsite.org/75.html
Go to Top of Page

Scorpio1987uk

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
57 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2011 :  8:17:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Kundalini is a feminine energy and highly erotic, she loves being played with. I would consider Masturbation a great way to stimulate her, but as a man I find ejaculating lowers the energy a lot, so I find it is best to play without "finishing". Sometimes i go into a trance and do it for a few hours, and afterwards I feel like I am a "vibrator" lol.So much energy I am shaking in pleasure. Ive heard if you are a woman it is ok to reach climax using this method but I am unsure.

It is a great way of generating energy but It can also be destructive if you cannot let go of the "sexual" feelings, it all gets bundled up in the sexy chakras down below and dosent move up. I find after a good session with the goddess its nice to start moving it up to heart chakra as I sip on a herbal tea and go to sleep, on a good night it will be followed up by intense dreams and possibly out of body experiences, lucidity etc.

Another way if you are not feeling playful is just to go straight to third eye if you have some experience with it, It is more intimate in a different kind of way. Staring at the flame of a candle then going to sleep has a good effect (Close eyes and stare at the after image of the flame to find the position of your third eye, focus on the point and empty thoughts for a quick access to the upper realms.)
Go to Top of Page

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2011 :  12:20:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio1987uk
It is a great way of generating energy but It can also be destructive if you cannot let go of the "sexual" feelings, it all gets bundled up in the sexy chakras down below and dosent move up.

EXACTLY! Thank you, I noticed that as well which is why I've renounced all stim other then very light touching. Everything else is purely mental or in the astral body. Too much stim dulls your skills at moving the energy. I'm saving physical stim for actual sex.

Also, today I experimented more with Om mantras at different pitches and it was like there was a musical string between my root and ajna that would vibrate in harmony; very cool. I think this is very promising at stimulating the whole "circuit".
Go to Top of Page

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2011 :  03:54:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by KundaNewb
there was a musical string between my root and ajna that would vibrate in harmony; very cool.

Wow, (may be you already know) there are musical chords attached with the chakras - C chord with root, D with sacral, and so on. It's great to know that iit canbe experienced this way. Thanks for sharing
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2011 :  6:43:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've had similar experiences kundanewb. Especially when I first started doing Kundalini yoga. It felt like I has having whole body orgasms; with all those energy channels opening up. Cool stuff.

Sometimes, the energy at my root chakra is so much, that it goes through my perineum, to my scrotum. I can't even touch myself down there when the energy is so intense.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000