Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 E.T. 101 - The Cosmic Instruction Manual...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2011 :  12:41:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All:

I recently read this small book:
E.T. 101 - The Cosmic Instruction Manual for Planetary Evolution

It is a whimsical (yet serious) look at the ongoing global awakening we are in, with emphasis on the role of individual responsibility to help it along. We are the ET's. It was quite prescient, considering that the book came out in 1990. A lot has happened since then.

This passage from the book (p62) struck me, which those who are familiar with the AYP self-directed approach to spiritual practice might relate to.

"This is no longer the time of great spiritual teachers. It is now the time of great spirits instead. This shift from master/student to just plain master may cause a temporary unemployment problem in India and elsewhere, but not to be alarmed. The true masters of light will make the shift with ease and will welcome your upcoming graduation with the same relief that they will welcome their much-deserved retirement."

How sweet it is.

The guru is in you.

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2011 :  12:47:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2011 :  12:58:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I just googled for a pdf version in order to buy it and found this free version online:
http://extrastart.com/manifest.pdf

P.s to forum moderators: If sharing it here is out of line, please delete my post.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2011 :  2:13:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There is a power in the universe working for enlightenment -- and liberation. We call it Sadashiva, who is ever present in the hearts of men. It is the unifying factor. Unity -- liberates. Freedom -- unites. Ultimately nothing is mine or yours -- everything is ours. Just be one with yourself and you will be one with all, at home in the entire universe.

~ Nisargadatta [I Am That]

Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2011 :  3:11:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"Although we have had transmissions from many of you, screaming, “Invade already. Just get me out of here!,” we regretfully remind you that that is not what you signed up for. Getting out of here is not the point. Getting more light into here is. Remember?"

LOL. This stuff is remarkably reminiscent of Douglas Adams' writing (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy). I'm sure the comparison has been made before, but this piece is new to me.

Thank you for throwing this in our direction, Yogani! And can you please commence with a worldwide shaktipat to blast us off this planet--my mother and father are driving me crazy! Just kidding, I know that's the purpose of AYP already.

Blasting off as I sit in my office chair...
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2011 :  3:14:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2011 :  11:37:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am at page 16 from the pdf version and really enjoying the book.. Much thanks Yoganiji
Go to Top of Page

jasis

Germany
27 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2011 :  5:23:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Parts of this made me laugh until tears rolled down my face Thanks Yogani

Maybe we should open a section here on the coming changes? (There are many words for it and 'net is buzzing with talk of Ascension). I mean it's the elephant in the room... and I think in large part the reason why so many people are starting to wake up, with AYP and so many other practices. I for one would welcome such a section as there are a lots of questions. And then, I know that the answers will be revealed in time. Learning to see the "flow" and trust that the divine will provide has been one of the many wonderful and life-affirming effects which have flowed from the daily practices.

Darn, I nullified my own argument - crazy human
Go to Top of Page

wigswest

USA
115 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2011 :  8:57:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This book is GREAT! Thanks for the recommendation!

In the last few months, I've honestly started to feel like the guy in Close Encounters who's making mashed potato mountains - driven to do stuff and have NO clue why. This book helps tremendously - plus it made me laff my booty off :D
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2011 :  7:00:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by wigswest
In the last few months, I've honestly started to feel like the guy in Close Encounters who's making mashed potato mountains - driven to do stuff and have NO clue why.

Absolutely fantastic. I feel the same way. Perhaps we will meet somewhere in the remote desert on a mountaintop surrounded by higher beings. Great image from the silver screen--thank you!
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2011 :  8:52:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A great little book, really enjoyed it, thanks for the recommendation.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000