Enlightenment Milestones
 loving the is
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2011 :  05:16:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
lately whenever i have anticipation for something...my awarness shifts to the following:

ok i have an anticipation for this thing....this anticipation is not going to happen now in the present...it is for the future...Ramana Maharshi says whatever is supposed to happen will happen...and whatever is not supposed to happen will not happen try as you please....the karma of the physical body has to be lived....so meanwhile.....i have the now....i observe myself walking, talking,driving etc....now is the perfect moment for me to walk,talk etc...at that moment i am only required to do that not more... it is so simple ..nothing much needs to be done. ..it is already perfect ...perfect timing...

the future will bring whatever i perfectly need at the exact moment....if the future does not bring me something i anticipate well it means that i am better off without it....in both cases (whether i get what i anticipate or i dont get it) it is all for my higher good....

Love
maheswari

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2011 :  05:29:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
:)living in the present moment
thnx maha
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2011 :  05:36:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
so powerful indeed
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2011 :  09:09:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

jenniferad

47 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2011 :  09:12:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It sounds like a lovely way to live.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2011 :  1:14:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
blessed indeed who are in that state all the time
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2011 :  1:18:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

....in both cases (whether i get what i anticipate or i dont get it) it is all for my higher good....

Love
maheswari

I dont know if it is for good. I dont remember the exact quote but here is what Adyashanti says on the same topic. "Whatever happens just happens. When we are in conflict with reality - think whatever happens shouldnt happen, that is when we are in pain. Reality just happens. It doesnt happen because that is what should or shouldnt happen"

Edited by - nearoanoke on Jul 19 2011 1:20:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2011 :  4:34:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
good point Near....in short it happened...just take it as it is....

Edited by - maheswari on Jul 19 2011 4:43:00 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000