Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Overtone Music Network
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2011 :  1:33:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
An astonishing find.

They say the guru appears.......well something definitely happened on the way to the office

The inter relation between Music, Phonetics and Arithmetic.

How Sanskrit syllabels form a spiral of the Fibbonacci sequence.

How different vowel sounds come from different places in the mouth and the importance of the soft palate.

There is so much to read.........not suprising that we often use the word 'resonated' with me.

There is much here that gels very well with the approach to the mantra using AYP. The vowels form a natural movement from the outside of the mouth to the inside. Is this why Ayam is chosen ?

There are paintings devoted to this knowledge, showing the way and all stemming from the time the Gita was supposedly written.

I once read somewhere on the internet that an angel came down and fragmented religion, science and philosophy into component parts to prevent man achieving something. I might not have that totally correct and I have never been able to find it again.

One further interesting development was that the website also showed the use of polyrythym beats. Its something I have struggled with while learning drums. This simplified it and I found something interesting about practising a PR, it's like the mantra.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000