Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 AYP Retreat - Western Massachusetts August 16-18
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lpiscit2

USA
5 Posts

Posted - May 29 2024 :  3:35:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello Everyone!

I am new on the forums but have been practicing AYP for about 10 years now. Last fall I took TTC with Tristian in Thailand and I am looking to start a Boston MA sangha and host my first retreat!

I am looking at a slot at Nine Mountain Retreat Center in Plainville MA to host a retreat 16-18 AUGUST. This would be a 3 day retreat Friday - Sunday with structured asana, spinal breathing, deep meditation, samyama, and rest throughout the day. There will also talks and interviews. It would be a fantastic way to meet other AYP practitioners, build sangha, and deepen in your practice.

Is anyone interested in attending this Retreat? Please comment if so!

Also if you have any specific questions about the retreat please feel free to ask! Thanks,
Luke

Barefoot Burton

USA
19 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2024 :  3:13:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Luke,

Yes, I (and probably my wife as well) would be interested in attending your August retreat at Nine Mountain Retreat Center. Your approach sounds like a good/fun retreat and a great opportunity to connect with other AYPers.

Looking forward to the specific details (e.g., cost, daily itineraries, lodging, meals, etc.)

So good to have someone starting up some new AYP activities!
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2024 :  8:59:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi lpiscit2,

This is great! Could you please provide the details along with the cost?

Thank you,
Sunyata
Go to Top of Page

Barefoot Burton

USA
19 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2024 :  04:43:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Luke,

Just checking in to see if you are still trying to make this retreat happen. Air travel will probably start going up significantly for me in the next week or two, and it may soon be prohibitive for me cost-wise to travel on short notice.

Any information/updates you can offer either way would be most helpful. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

lpiscit2

USA
5 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2024 :  12:42:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone! Sorry for the late response.

I unfortunately was not able to get an agreement in place with Nine Mountain so the 16 AUG retreat will not be happening. Thank you all for voicing your support, I will continue to work on finding a suitable venue and will let you know well in advance for the next event!
Go to Top of Page

Barefoot Burton

USA
19 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2024 :  04:30:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lpiscit2

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late response.

I unfortunately was not able to get an agreement in place with Nine Mountain so the 16 AUG retreat will not be happening. Thank you all for voicing your support, I will continue to work on finding a suitable venue and will let you know well in advance for the next event!

Luke, thanks for the update. Sorry we could not connect this time, but hopefully we will have that opportunity in the future.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000