Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 What to do?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Ricko

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2024 :  12:47:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi forum, I'm a new member. I've had several experiences related to kundalini. It all started 7 years ago. I was doing no spiritual practices like meditation, and knew nothing about kundalini. It first started as feeling of sexual energy located in the base of my spine, with a felt sensation of energy going up. These energetic sensations were extreme for me, very shocking. I could never have imagined ever experiencing anything like that. After a few months things slowly went back to normal, and I felt like I'd lost it, lost the connection I felt. I crashed quite badly mentally, I thought it was gone.

A year or so later, I felt the same energetic sensations come back, although no way near as intense. Some days it can feel extremely pleasurable, but most days hardly noticeable. Mostly slight pressure and warmth in the base area of my spine,and the energetic sexual sensations with that.

I've done my best to study the subject and meet people who understand. My lifestyle has changed quite a lot. I've lost interest in most of the things I use to do, and with the people as well. So feel more isolated because of that.

I feel lost at the moment though. I guess I'll never get over the experience I first had. It was so extreme and very pleasurable. In a way, I'm addicted to the physical sensations I feel often. Sometimes I can go for weeks without feeling anything. During those times I get very stressed, like I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Ideally, probably the best thing to do is try and forget about it and try and get some normality back to my life. Although I'm reminded regularly that it's unlikely I'll be able to do that. Just wondering what the future holds for me, and what I should actually do now?

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2024 :  11:44:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ricko, do you have a meditation practice? Can you outline your spiritual experience?
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2024 :  06:28:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Ricko,

I would suggest that you start reading the lessons here:

https://www.aypsite.org/10.html

And give the meditation described in Lesson 13 a try

https://www.aypsite.org/13.html

You are on an exciting journey - enjoy. There are loads of information on this site.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Ricko

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2024 :  08:04:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Dogboy

Ricko, do you have a meditation practice? Can you outline your spiritual experience?

Hi Dogboy, my spiritual experience/experience with spirit started out as an awareness. I started to become aware of the connection between us human beings that is more than just physical. For whatever reason, I started to become hypersensitive and picking up the vibe of those closet to me, an awareness of other people's thoughts and feelings towards me. Then, the energetic feelings I started to experience. I became aware of what felt like a presence with me. Like someone/something with me. Feelings of falling in love and feeling love from that presence. A feeling of being naked and transparent, yet also still feeling the love. Like unconditional love. But also, I had moments of anxiety, thinking it's possible I could be losing my mind. But the physical sensations were so pleasurable, it got rid of the anxiety and fear. These feelings and physical sensations would come and go.

I don't have a sit down meditation practice, I never have. Although I've always been a very contemplative person for many years. I believe I can understand how I've ended here in this position.
Go to Top of Page

Ricko

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2024 :  08:14:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere

Dear Ricko,

I would suggest that you start reading the lessons here:

https://www.aypsite.org/10.html

And give the meditation described in Lesson 13 a try

https://www.aypsite.org/13.html

You are on an exciting journey - enjoy. There are loads of information on this site.

Sey

Hi Sey, thank you very much for the links. I'll have a good read and hopefully come up with some more questions. Thanks :-)

Edited by - Ricko on Jun 13 2024 11:01:59 AM
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000