AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Erratic atoms
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2010 :  09:26:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey have you guys seen atoms erractically moving about at religious locations?

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2010 :  10:18:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neesha,

What do they look like?
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2010 :  2:47:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Heyyyyyyyyy christi,

long time no hear.....

Dots of light moving around in circles.....frantically I would say....and alot of them .....results in little dots of light.....accompanied by a high pitch sort of like an OM sound......

It seems as though they are postively charged in these areas....really really charged.....You see in in front of normal vision sort of like an extra screen.....

guess its part if the scenery.....
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2010 :  5:04:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neesha,
If you look closely into a blue sky you can see squiggles of energy anywhere.When I practiced Tai Chi I was told they were Chi/Ki/Prana but who knows.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2010 :  11:40:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hmmm that's expected aren't they everywhere.....but what if they abled to be controlled spiritually.....increase concentrations in a location.......I guess that's where the whole haudron collider experiment started from now eh...?

I never knew what it was until recently after a prayer rituals at home ,we went off to the ocean to dsipose of the flowers and leaves they use in the rituals....as I sat down I just connected to this..... I thought it was beautiful
Go to Top of Page

njethwa

USA
24 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2010 :  11:46:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Since past 12 yrs,I have been seeing similar particles (like small dots) going randomly as if particles simulated in a gas chamber. But since I see them only during day light or whenever there is some light, I thought they were the blood cells in my own eye that gets highlighted when there is some light coming through. Otherwise why would they not be visible in the dark?

But no OM sound for me and they don't move in any pattern :)
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2010 :  1:59:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
strange huh......I want to try and still one when I go into that state of mind again...

no particular pattern.......just distributed.....
Go to Top of Page

Godslave

Canada
110 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2011 :  11:18:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've seen them too. I see them when in a meditative state, or when I turn seeing them on with my mind/eyes. It's easiest for me to see them against a dark background when there is light air in front and no rain. They almost look like a mist of light particles dancing around. They seem to appear and disappear as they go, and often move in arcs or circles but sometimes straight lines. They are moving and appearing and disappearing very quickly. I wonder if they are energy in the air. I read some books by author Stuart Wilde ( Infinite Self, etc ) and his description of the etheric (seen with peripheral vision) sounds like what I see when I see these light particles dancing.

I have also seen them in the dark but it's hard to be sure exactly what I am seeing. In the dark I see dots of light appearing/disappearing, like photons travelling to my eyes or moving in the air. It's almost like a grainy TV screen effect. I don't notice it unless I am looking for it or meditating.

It's fun. :)
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2011 :  11:28:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I also see lights everywhere (night and day), but mostly when I am up in the mountains and at holy and windy places...
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2011 :  1:30:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

I also see lights everywhere (night and day), but mostly when I am up in the mountains and at holy and windy places...

good to know
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2011 :  4:27:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

thatguy

USA
9 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2012 :  02:39:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I see these too, in the sky / directly in front of me sometimes... my friends don't seem to though :/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000