Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Energy Dance
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2010 :  03:32:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This is a video from Lenny Kravitz's channel on youtube:

Lenny Kravitz - Dancin' Til Dawn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNOH...ture=channel

I remember in the earlier days of practicing Tantric sex, I used to dance/move exactly the same as the woman in this video. Slowly the energy that used to reside in the genitals would spread all over my body and its like having sex with the whole universe.

I did ejaculate a few times it the begining but later it became so pleasurable that I forgot to ejaculate.

Just be aware, forget the world... give room to yourself when you practice and let things go on their own.

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - May 06 2010 :  06:34:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There is an old Tibetan technique called 'The Lion's Roar'. If you are angry, sexual, filled with hatred, jealousy, then the Tibetan master will give you this technique, 'The Lion's Roar'. You have to sit before a mirror, and you are to imagine that you are a lion, not a man.

And you have to practise it so that the imagination becomes so true that you forget that you are a man daydreaming that he is a lion. And when the point comes when you have really fallen prey to your own imagination, and you have become the lion, and a real roar comes out of you, suddenly you are transformed. In that roar, all hatred, anger, sex, disappears, and you will fall into a deep silence such as you have not known before.

In old Tibetan monasteries they have a special room with many mirrors. Whenever someone is suffering from something like anger, hatred, or jealousy, he is to be sent to that mirrored room and he has to remain there until he comes to a climax. And when he comes to the climax, the whole monastery will know, because a real lion will be roaring there.

He has to persist in imagining that he is a lion, until from the very roots of the unconscious the roar comes. The whole body is involved, every cell of it; every cell in it roars, and in that roar everything is thrown out. It is the deepest catharsis possible.

http://www.otantra.net/oTantra/VBTv...apter27.html

ROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - May 06 2010 :  2:02:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow. I just had to read your post to sense that roar...

Thanks.

I really appreciate your contributions here on forum, manigma.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000