Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Low sex drive
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jack

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2010 :  12:22:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jack's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

Sometimes I feel disinterested in sex. I seem to have a low sex drive and low energy. Erections aren't always strong, etc.

Lots of 'stuck in the head' energy, blockages in abdomen, etc.

Generally feeling disconnected, dull, flat-headed.

There are definite psychological issues rooted in the past and in current attitude towards sex.. that I am getting help on.

I would like some help at a physical-energetic level to rebuild my sexual energy and release what is blocking my full relaxation, enjoyment, and arousal. I am going for a five-hour inner transformational process with my transpersonal therapist next week, but could anybody offer any assistance? I have just started practicing the chinese deer exercise, perhaps that is enough.

I am worried that meditation or other sattvic activities will unground me and decrease my arousal/interest further.

Any gentle tips?

Many thanks.

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2010 :  1:41:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jack,
I have sent you the chakra overhaul that I give. It normally takes about 1 week for full effect.I suggest that any tai chi/chi gung exercises will help you to ground and probably help you from feeling ungrounded/too much head energy.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

boris

Norway
68 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2010 :  7:15:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit boris's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have had same problem .low sex drive/feeling and lots of blocks in the spine.I have tried many things.the best thing that really helped me was falun gong which is five exercises you can find on youtube.if you also do meditation it would be very good combination
Go to Top of Page

Jack

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2010 :  08:21:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jack's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello riptiz,

My email inbox is empty.. is this an energetic shpangle coming my way?

I started practicing zhan zhuang (a kind of chi gung) yesterday, and chinese deer exercise. Hope it helps.

Thanks for the suggestions.
Go to Top of Page

markern

Norway
171 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2010 :  08:33:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit markern's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jack

Hello riptiz,

My email inbox is empty.. is this an energetic shpangle coming my way?

I started practicing zhan zhuang (a kind of chi gung) yesterday, and chinese deer exercise. Hope it helps.

Thanks for the suggestions.

That is perfect! You could alo do a qigong for the kidneys as they govern sex drive.
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2010 :  10:00:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jack,
Yes this is an energy overhaul.It is a siddhi I gained based on the bija mantras used in the school of yoga I follow.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

Jack

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2010 :  10:25:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jack's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What is a good qigong for the kidneys? My TCM doctor showed me a kind of backrub.

Riptiz, many thanks. I had a strange visual earlier with eyes closed, light coming from top to bottom, chakras in balance. Very subtle.

Also woke up with morning wood. And later had a sense of warmth in the heart with a sense of what I need to do for myself - ie treat myself well.
Go to Top of Page

hemanthks

Canada
59 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2010 :  4:10:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit hemanthks's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by riptiz

Hi Jack,
I have sent you the chakra overhaul that I give. It normally takes about 1 week for full effect.I suggest that any tai chi/chi gung exercises will help you to ground and probably help you from feeling ungrounded/too much head energy.
L&L
Dave

Dear Dave:

Incidentally, I am suffering from same "low sex drive". It's been there as long as I can recall. Low energy is my trademark, and most of the people ask me why I look so tired. I regularly do pranayama and meditation from past two months or so.

I am bit embarrassed to ask, is it possible for you to help me out by sending Chakra thing ? I even don't know if it is appropriate to ask this, but I thought its worth asking.

Please do reply,

Thank You,

Hemanth
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2010 :  6:32:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Hemanth,
I have sent the chakra overhaul to you. Daily sadhana will improve any imbalances.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

hemanthks

Canada
59 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2010 :  12:41:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit hemanthks's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi Hemanth,
I have sent the chakra overhaul to you. Daily sadhana will improve any imbalances.
L&L
Dave

Dear Dave,

Thank you very much.

Hemanth
Go to Top of Page

Jack

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2010 :  09:25:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jack's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dave,

Thank you!

Any chance of sending a booster? :)
Go to Top of Page

markern

Norway
171 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2010 :  1:48:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit markern's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by hemanthks

quote:

Hi Jack,
L&L
Dave

Dear Dave:

Incidentally, I am suffering from same "low sex drive". It's been there as long as I can recall. Low energy is my trademark, and most of the people ask me why I look so tired. I regularly do pranayama and meditation from past two months or so.

I am bit embarrassed to ask, is it possible for you to help me out by sending Chakra thing ? I even don't know if it is appropriate to ask this, but I thought its worth asking.

Please do reply,

Thank You,

Hemanth

Male deer exercise will help sexual energy and general energy:

http://www.umaatantra.com/tantra_ar...xercise.html

I would seek out a TCM doctor if I were you. Your kidneys are probably weak. But it is better to get things diagnosed and work from that. In addtion you can get herbs and acupuncture to help in slowly building up your energy.

A good kidney exercise is this: Put the right leg on top of the left thigh so that the side of the calf is resting on the leg close to the knee. Hold your right hand on the right leg close to the ankle so that your "palm chakra" (the main acupoint on the hand can`t remember the name but if you google it you will figure it out quite easily) rests above acupoint spleen 6. Put your left hand on the sole of the right foot so that your palm chakra is resting righ above kidney 1/bubley springs. This placement will feel natural. Now slap the foot so that you hit it with about this placement. The main point is that the palm chakra point hits the kideny 1 point. Slap away then change foot. A normal person can slap each foot 500 times a day. A person with a particular issue such as yourself can slap 800 times a day. More would easily create imbalance. I think just 100-300 would do a lot for someone who has opened their channels a bit through yoga/qigong/meditation. I learnt this from her:

http://www.qigonginstitute.org/list...s/W_Yan.html

Just stilling the mind can have an immense impact on energy levels.

Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2010 :  4:14:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
Slapping the body all over is a standard Tai Chi technique for breaking up stagnant chi in the body promoting better energy flow throughout the body.I have sent the chakra overhaul again but suggest you do self healing daily.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

hemanthks

Canada
59 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2010 :  4:46:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit hemanthks's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Markern:

Thank you for those suggestions. I will try them and post the results here.

Hemanth
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000