New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2009 :  12:52:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

Just curiosity..

¿Is anybody feeling new possitive energies coming down to earth this last days?

I feel like a break here and God talking to me and people around.

You need to listen with atention and youll feel it probably,and you meditators can do it perfectly for sure.Its a very silent voice.Creator´s voice.

Is this the change of times that yogani talks about? Is happening now?

We all are one,thank you.

LOVE

Edited by - miguel on Sep 22 2009 1:02:12 PM

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2009 :  1:16:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel:

"The blues" have been wrapping themselves around the globe a bit lately. There have been several forum topics started about this. Personally, I think it is the dark before the dawn. Well, maybe not "The Dawn," but yet another dawn in the endless flow of dawns along the way. We are talking planetary here, and each of us can feel it in our own way.

Yes, I feel what you are feeling. Put on your sun glasses everyone.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2009 :  1:24:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hope I feel what you are feeling soon Miguel.. I have been going thru really mindy times.. different this time.. no suffering.. the heart does not suffer.. but endless chatter and fear(again!!) in my mind. It is just like the dark before this dawn: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=6092#54829
So I am hopeful it is all for a good cause!!!
More layers peeling.. more purification... more opening.. more letting go.

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2009 :  1:34:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
namaste friends, i am in a good mood and thankfully at peace bcz of the way i deal with things and bcz i have faith in good and i practice... but bhakti hurts... yet i am counting my blessings for they are too many to count... thk you God and karma...

but i've been sensing a bad vibe in the air these last few weeks and i can see that as well from all the bad news and "mostly the wining" i am hearing from people it's as if no one is good these days and guess who wines the most?! it's the people who have it all...

peace
Go to Top of Page

Suryakant

USA
259 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2009 :  3:16:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by miguel

Hi all,

Just curiosity..

yes
Go to Top of Page

Jack

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2009 :  3:24:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jack's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting... yeah, I've been crappy lately.. so have several people I know..
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2009 :  5:29:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

Hope I feel what you are feeling soon Miguel.. I have been going thru really mindy times.. different this time.. no suffering.. the heart does not suffer.. but endless chatter and fear(again!!) in my mind. It is just like the dark before this dawn: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=6092#54829
So I am hopeful it is all for a good cause!!!
More layers peeling.. more purification... more opening.. more letting go.

Super interesting thread...I had been in the midst of deep, blissful sitting practices but a little over a week ago the mindy-ness has reemerged, constant chatter during meditation...where did all the Silence go??? And quite irritable too...some self-pacing necessary perhaps?

But likewise, I've just been observing the states...no attachment, no judgement..."it is what it is..." Anyway, my past couple of sitting sessions have settled down considerably, so hopefully coming out of it...

At the end of the day, its all in the direction of opening and love...just gotta keep brushing the teeth

Love and Happiness to You All

Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2009 :  5:36:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for your presence here friends

Yogani,i suposse that "the blues" are higher beings isnt it?

Shanti,i hope it will pass soon.It always does.

Edited by - miguel on Sep 22 2009 5:37:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2009 :  7:32:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Curious timing, miguel. For about a week, I've felt like something is opening up inside. There were about 3 days in a row when I kept crying. It felt like layers of emotion were getting peeled and peeled, and I felt very present. Yesterday I felt love for much of the day.

I feel good, but I also see the negativity some have expressed here. Not just on the forums, but I've seen it in the streets of life as well.

Hope it gets better for everyone.

Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2009 :  7:47:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by cosmic

quote:

Curious timing, miguel. For about a week, I've felt like something is opening up inside. There were about 3 days in a row when I kept crying. It felt like layers of emotion were getting peeled and peeled, and I felt very present. Yesterday I felt love for much of the day.

I feel good, but I also see the negativity some have expressed here. Not just on the forums, but I've seen it in the streets of life as well.

Hope it gets better for everyone.

Love
cosmic

"see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil"
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2009 :  8:22:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, I've been feeling a bit "down" lately, but as some of you say, there is much less judgment than in the past about it and being able to observe it all with less resistance.. But I also feel like big things are moving and opening from day to day.. And there is a whole lot of faith in the process, and like a rock of determination and trust.. I believe these days each person is getting some help from above..
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2009 :  9:19:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Friends,

I'm feeling alright here.Hope everyone else is too

Somewhat stressful day at court though...

I feel i was maybe stitched up by a corrupt inner city police force( i really am not kidding here!)This relates to a flat i had to give up at the end of last year, because of it.The case was postponed many times partly because the dates got mixed ,ore than once,another time the lawyer did not turn up etc etc. Should have really been dealt with in nov last year but i got the date mixed so had to go through custody process again.Even in the 10 years of drug addiction & minor shoplifting , in that period i went to no court case,let alone a protracted one. The crazy thing is that none of this is true ,and it's very petty( shouting out of a window in my front room is the allegation- nonsense btw).I've always maintianed my innocence though.

Okay -the case
Both witnesses turned up ,i.e 2 police officers.So the case goes ahead.
There was'nt enough time.So go back shortly. But first off, the female that turns up does'nt look like the one that was at my front door, night in question.I could be confised but i am quite sure their version of events does not tally with mine.This what happened:-

1.Arrive home with a friend after a few drinks early in the night. 1.30am-ish.(Not blindlingly drunk,just a tipple but in a good mood)
2.Barely ten minutes in the door, so to speak.And door goes, as in, there's a knock. Answer it, and the police are there, telling me they're investigating a complaint by a neighbour(s) alleging i have been shouting out a window in my front room.I'm not really in the mood to debate/deny it ( as this is not the first time my new neighbour has lodged a complaint with police) so i just say sorry officer, won't happen again. Incidentally i had opened my window,and probably looked out out of it( not offence there but shouting - not my style, mate) seeing as the street was nice and empty at tht time of the night( you see there is a rowdy-sih pub on the ground floor,and folk hang out smoking there during the day) prior to them knocking on the door.They say -okay and dissapear.
4. So i return to my front room after this brief exchange. I go to the window some ten mins later to close it> like one of these pvc windows with the sliding handles and close it.and the police vehicle and an officer is standing outside(still)staring, as if intimating something.so i open the window and he advises i move away from my window( as if that is an offence). i do so, and return to my computer to find some music to play for me and my friend.( he's 53 or so and lying on the couch a little inebriated, resting like a baby).
5.Another 5-10 mins elapses and the door goes- very loudly-KNock ,Knoc Knock- like they are banging.
6.Return to the door. Answer it.Two officers, and the male one goes ' I'm gonna have to arrest you' physically trying to handcuff me there and there.>Completely bewildered and simultaneously trying to think on the spot, i say 'No, i don't think so' and beat a hasty retreat back inside the door.Once i am accosted with his hands at this point i must surrender quite aware that one cannot struggle with a police officer. They put us on the ground, call back up etc(and a van arrives with another 6 perhaps) and i'm taken away.All i said to them as they carried me was WWhat is the charge?"
&.So the bundle us into a van and away im taken and detained.

So I find out later the charges are as follows:-

1 -Breach of the Peace
2 -Resisting arrest( guilty because i did'nt go willingly)
3 -Assaulting police officer(s)

Now their story- the police report and what the police witness alleged occcured today giving evidence claim 2 things that did not happen-

1)That i left my door or home( alleging i shouted obscenities at them etc)
2)Also that I invited them indoors.

None of these things and other minor embelishments happened.

As far as i am concerned and if my memory serves me correct ( and i relatively certain this is so) none of this occurred.

But they elaborated the story into something really complex.

I never left my house

or shoutted out of a window ,the intial basis for the police calling,responnding to a compaint.

Now my adams apple kind of dropped when i saw this woman 5 mins in as she related this patent nonsense/falsehood for another 20mins. i catually felt sorry for her ,and her discomfort made her look like she was lying.Now my memory is'nt infallible but i'm fairly certain based on how i recollect that incident that night( where i did nothing, that's partly why i think the police report offered is nonsense/lies))

Now i am left feeling depressed that this is what society is like, that one can be a pawn in the machinery and feel dis-empowered by one's role in the machinery of the courts and law-enforcement,institutions, & the web of life..

hopefully i'll just need to go back again,once, to continue the trial diet (i know it sounds more serious than it is- this is the small fines court) and that'll be it. a small fine>as the whole case is so petty.

The corruption depresses me-The famle officer that was present i could have sworn had fair hair and was prettier( this one was butch ,plump and dark)---And So there is my- Mind Story for the Day.

Okay, Now--------> This is my Plan

|
|
|
|
|
|
V

Cultivate more Inner Silence

While the storms are raging, Miguel become so centred that you are
-the calm in the "I" of the storm, O
or getting caught up in the drama of the storm( or the morbidness of the Dark) this too shall pass and a Calm will descend after the storm passes.

Now watch the sunrise, and if i necessary whip out those shades. or if you wish, Etherifsh, your clown outfit ( i know you've got one tucked away)

Okay ,now back to practices.

I'm postive a new Dawn will break.See the power of positive thinking.

quote:
Thanks for your presence here friends

Yogani,i suposse that "the blues" are higher beings isnt it?

Shanti,i hope it will pass soon.It always does.

It always does.

It's so great being able to off-load with you guys.
You guys are so great.
I always feel like i have a non-judgemental ear hear.,like a really good counsellor or a doting loving parent.

Love & Openings To All

P.S I would suggest to anyone interested in trying to amplify or Turbo-charge,try meditating at the Global Meditation time. The first time with DM Global( UK 4.15pm, NY,USA 11.15am- Try it, Sat or Sun) i got massive overload--Wowww- i ended up swimming in a lake within one hour.The last time -good openings.To be honest i've have been slightly sceptical about global effects or even remote healing( i know i should'nt say that here) but reaaly it stands perfectly with the Doctrine of Vibration,that we are all connected( karmically etc) and One. So our moods are ,or can be, in synch.All part of the interconnected planetary Web, yes.

Carry On

Edited by - Akasha on Sep 22 2009 9:47:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2009 :  12:52:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I also feel like big things are moving and opening from day to day.. And there is a whole lot of faith in the process, and like a rock of determination and trust.. I believe these days each person is getting some help from above..

Yes,thats just what i feel.

I feel lot of strenght and determination this days.Yeah!
I feel the need for doing some sport and perspirate a lot, and breath the air,clean my body and my mind,begin a new phase in this life

I feel pople feeling it,i feel more conection and love here with lot of people.

Is not bliss,ecstasi or that kind of states,its just.......relax and peace...and clarity,lot of clarity....

Edited by - miguel on Sep 23 2009 1:07:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

grihastha

USA
184 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2009 :  3:12:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit grihastha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Akasha,

Hope you're not getting too stressed by it all. I hate to quote Blur, but 'modern life is rubbish,' more often than not. Sounds like you've got the right perspective, though.

Ultimately, all is emptiness. Even coppers. Especially coppers.

Peace, love and happiness,

gri

Edited by - grihastha on Sep 23 2009 3:22:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2009 :  3:39:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Things seem to change faster, in bigger waves of change..
people seem to be affected but they're usually not conscious of it.
Hold on to the Heart! the warmest/safest place to be.. always..

..Love..
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2009 :  4:46:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
they're usually not conscious of it.

Yes,thats what i observe also...
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2009 :  12:10:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by grihastha

Hey Akasha,

Hope you're not getting too stressed by it all. I hate to quote Blur, but 'modern life is rubbish,' more often than not. Sounds like you've got the right perspective, though.

Ultimately, all is emptiness. Even coppers. Especially coppers.

Peace, love and happiness,

gri

Hi gri

Hahahaha......

Thanks for your support. It can be nice just to off-load like this.Maybe even get at the root of the problem,so to speak( i suspect my "I").

I think you summed it up very well.I'm not a big jnani but yes, Emptiness IS a copper. Beauutifull!

Yes Blur did seem to sum up the state of modern Britain very well.

Love & Happiness

Akasha
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2009 :  10:17:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The cloud seems to have passed...a couple of days ago, while returning from a business trip, tried to get a little sleep on the flight and when I closed my eyes, an intense energy flow started at the crown, flowed down strongly to ajna and then down to the heart...wow...nice...and then down further, lighting up manipura...ecstatic feelings in the legs and hands...

And since then the mind chatter and irritability have died back down, replaced by bliss, love, contentment...something was definitely released...
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  02:02:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes things have changed Parallax...
Go to Top of Page

Jack

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  05:27:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jack's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah, things shifted for positive for me yesterday/the day before.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  08:01:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Things three days ago were pretty confused and angry for me, but it passed very quickly leaving almost no trace.. And beginning to become pretty well, with feelings of positivity and maybe even crown starting to open and feeling it's energy when that happens is awesome..

Be well all.

Edited by - Yonatan on Sep 26 2009 10:19:59 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  08:44:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yep.. with all of you on that.. a definite shift happened yesterday for me, and like Yonatan, it's left no trace of the "blues" phase, it feels like I never left this place... well I never really did.. but ya know how it feels when lost in the mind.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  09:43:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

reggae!

Edited by - miguel on Sep 26 2009 11:00:45 AM
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  11:11:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

_/\_

Hoping everyone a GLobal Awakening.And Good to hear everyone is "waking" up( not that you were alseep before) I guess it comes and goes ,like in cycles.

Peace & love

Edited by - Akasha on Sep 26 2009 11:20:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  11:32:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Akasha

_/\_

Hoping everyone a GLobal Awakening.And Good to hear everyone is "waking" up( not that you were alseep before) I guess it comes and goes ,like in cycles.

Peace & love

Cycles of purification and opening...something is definitely in the air ...thanks everyone for participating

Peace, Love & Happiness
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  1:09:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is what happens when you are knocking on heavens door day by day.
The inner being,the guru,snake of fire finally appears.
Enjoy the now and ecstasi!This is what we are!its free for all!

PS-

Edited by - miguel on Sep 26 2009 1:20:45 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000