Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 trees look different
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

des022

USA
24 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2009 :  9:36:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I've noticed the last month that i've found myself amazed by trees. I've never seem them look like this before. They seem so alive and so green. They seem to have a sparkle to them. It is nice to see trees this way.

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2009 :  11:10:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know if it's true, but Castaneda said if you look at trees at dusk and sort of unfocus your eyes, you can see the life force moving around them.
Go to Top of Page

samara

Iceland
31 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2009 :  11:23:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit samara's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I can see energy around trees, even in bright sunlight. They have sparkles of energy dancing all around them. I think everybody should be able to see those, as I donĀ“t think I have any special visual abilities. You just have to look for them. These same sparkles can be seen in the air when the sun is shining but trees seem to attract them a lot.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2009 :  12:46:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi deso, i seem to see everything like this nowadays.

like it's more real more beautiful and the trees well they are not tree(s) i see each tree as smthg special as a miracle jut watch the leaves and there structure be aware of detail description and you'd be amazed at what you'll find really life is a miracle we just need to be quiet and aware of the here and now and have some control of that monkey of a mind.

when i am in a nature surrounding nowadays it makes me wanna celebrate out of joy i just see everything more beautiful more alive more true.(plus celebrating in the bathroom has become a habit as well)

oh god it feels so good to be a kid again

check this beautiful video out in case you haven't: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=5993

love and a joyfully aware life i wish you,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2009 :  09:50:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by des022

I've noticed the last month that i've found myself amazed by trees. I've never seem them look like this before. They seem so alive and so green. They seem to have a sparkle to them. It is nice to see trees this way.

Yes.. I call it the open window sight phase.. its like you were watching the trees through a glass window pane and suddenly the glass is lifted and although you see the same things, they are clearer and brighter, more alive and somehow more 3D.

Awesome isn't it?
Go to Top of Page

Lacinato

USA
98 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2009 :  1:58:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Lacinato's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Trees are my ishta, highest ideal :)
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2009 :  11:12:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi the first time I experienced this it was like I was looking at the trees and plants under water, hard to explain but it was as if they were standing up in the atmosphere like seeweed does under water.

Edited by - Richard on Jul 27 2009 11:26:43 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000