Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Sacred resonance beyond enlightenment!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2005 :  9:13:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
The Siddhars are enlightened yogis journeying beyond. This album was inspired by a Siddhar yogi master Ayya who has been in kechari mudra for over 18 years meditating in his cave in Thiruvannamalai, South India.
Turiya Nada "Cave of the Siddhars" is a music CD compiled with the chants of the Siddhar traditions and the magic of the didgeridoo (with other instruments-harp, singing bowls,etc). For advanced yogis or seekers wanting the intensity of the ancient perfecting wisdom, Turiya Nada's debut album "Cave of the Siddhars" will be just what you are seeking.

A testimonial to this is- Conscious Multimedia Database applies Dr. David Hawkins' revolutionary conscious calibrations through the use of applied kinesiology. According to Dr. Hawkins' Map of Consciousness, Cave of the Siddhars calibrates in between 1000 and 1250. This is the level of Christ, Buddhahood, Krishna and Brahman. Out of over 250Cds calibrated by CMDB, Turiya Nada "Cave of the Siddhars" is featured the highest.

The music is delightful, transforming and a joy.

Check it out- www.nandhi.com/music.htm Pls be sure to read the feedbacks of all who 'experienced' Turiya Nada in that webpage.

with folded hands!aum

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2006 :  5:44:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Melissa,
Yes they will my dear , the siddhas are all knowing. L&L
Dave

'the mind can see further than the eyes'
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2006 :  1:21:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nandhi said:
According to Dr. Hawkins' Map of Consciousness, Cave of the Siddhars calibrates in between 1000 and 1250. This is the level of Christ, Buddhahood, Krishna and Brahman. Out of over 250Cds calibrated by CMDB, Turiya Nada "Cave of the Siddhars" is featured the highest.

I'd love to have myself calibrated on Dr. Hawkin's Scientific Cosmo-meter. Does anyone on the forum here think I would score around 1000 or so, and reach the level of Christ, Buddhahood, Krishna and Brahman? If so, please tell me, I'd kinda like the validation. People still aren't falling and worshipping me on the street and it's really starting to suck, after 20 years of meditation! Come on forumites, the forum is where we help each other.

Of course, I'll still have to face the fact that a CD is doing just as well as me. But if Krish'n'Jesus'n'the others can face it, so can I.

Edited by - david_obsidian on Mar 01 2006 1:30:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2006 :  6:27:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I want to hack the enlightenometer to get higher results. Anyone have a schematic?
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2006 :  09:36:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Thanks Melissa for that great validation of my spiritual stature. It was so good and so unconditional that I was afraid for a minitute that there might be some irony or sarcasm in it -- but no, I have tested what you said on Dr. Hawkin's Amazingly Scientific Sarcasmometer and the dial stayed at flat-zero and did not budge a bit.

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2006 :  4:54:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ha ha you guys are hilarious
Since "Dr. David Hawkins' revolutionary conscious calibrations through the use of applied kinesiology" depend on the force of an outstretched arm,
how can a CD be tested? Perhaps with the arm of the guy who made it???
And was that person's enlightenment level checked first by his own arm?
hmmmmm. . .Could we borrow Babaji's arm for a minute?

I've decided to add bicep curls in between spinal breathing and the mantra.

Edited by - Etherfish on Mar 02 2006 4:58:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2006 :  4:58:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Have you checked for love viruses lately?
I hear they are great for hacking......

May all your Nows be Here
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2006 :  10:07:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

melissa, deep gratitude! thank you!

to jim, david, etherfish- its too cozy sometimes in the warmth of the mind and to be the light in this realm is the dissolving of judgement when sweetness is sweet and when tasted, an experience of truth that sometimes breaks silence. not tasted and spoken from the fringes outside the center is excusable due to this cozy environment.

there is a part of me which laughs at how in america you see a shop proclaim, 'the largest wedding ring store in the universe'.
my apologies for mentioning the cmdb kinesiology stuff and joining the crowd that lives with a marketplace!

the deeper need is the larger dharma for which turiya nada, the art, the teachings, etc, and the intellectual seeds to grow prosperity came about. the deeper end does not actually require the props. however, thrown into this inspiring country with the purpose and the limited time for the human realms now suddenly in the west- feedbacks and testimonials grow. living in abundance, i was taught to welcome this light rather than throw stones at people as my guru does as he lives independant of external needs. each doing a job.

whichever way, it is a blessing to meet each you beings of light here in this room! love you dearly for the time spent!

love and joy of sharing your thoughts, the thought and the bliss beyond breath! thank you!

aum

with folded hands!aum
Go to Top of Page

IndianSeeker

India
3 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  4:20:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit IndianSeeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Namaste from Kerala,India.

David-You are really Hilarious,I bet
you are a Stand-Up Comedian,Are you pal?

I am very glad that God lead me to
Nandhi a few months back.

Nandhi is a Warm,Loving guy and I
respect him for the Mission he is
on.

I am Blessed to receive the Turiya Nada
CD and the First time I listened to
Track 1,I had very strong awareness
of my Navel Chakra.This persistedly
came up the next few times too but
then slowly left.All this is Proof
that this CD does have strong,Divine
Vibrations!!This CD Rates 5 Stars
and nope Nandhi hasnt paid me to
write this

Has anyone here tried Nandhi's other CD-
SivaSivaa?Pls let me know your
experiences.

I am eager to help Nandhi in all his
work hence and I urge others in this
forum to do the same in any way they can.

GodLove and Light to all in this Forum.

I Bow to the God in all.

Peace,
IndianSeeker.

Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  10:39:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

IndianSeeker said:
David-You are really Hilarious,I bet
you are a Stand-Up Comedian,Are you pal?

Thanks IndianSeeker. I was never a stand-up comedian, but I was a sit-down and type Comedian, but I've been fired recently.

I've decided to get Nandhi's CD myself. I've been very impressed with Nandhi's very gracious response to a very naughty and unwholesome ragging --- I am convinced there is spiritual strength behind that.

Can't wait to hear the music.

-David
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - May 04 2006 :  4:42:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

divine friends, david, indianseeker and the love-viruses, and all the light beings gathering here for thirst, a divine curiosity and its quenching fulfilling grace.

what an ancient laugh of the sages as the baby's laughter!

silence as pregnant truth with each thought birth merged in bhakthi to enjoy the supreme manifestation of each moment.

bhakthi, the surrender of breath to sacred love

love becoming one and in oneness dissolving boundaries

the master above as wisdom's form and the body light for the purpose.

the grand laughter to watch the tug of dharma beginning with humility.

dharma of pure doing.

hence a sensitive planet as purpose of our ancient yoga.

divine sage yogani's teaches are beautiful empowerments by those who thank from their heart by doing dharma as the bond to higher wisdom's grace. all teachings and the mantra giver, the supreme wisdom in human form, the sacred knowing of our daily journey.

love and the sacred embrace of supreme oneness to each!

anbe sivam, in being oneness is love the divine.

aum

with folded hands!aum
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - May 04 2006 :  5:20:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nandhi, others,

your CD arrived yesterday. Good timing? I like it a lot.

Folks, you should check it out. You can listen to samples on the website:

www.nandhi.com/music.htm
Pls be sure to read the feedbacks of all who 'experienced' Turiya Nada in that webpage.

Here's my favorite testimonial:
"I can feel deep love, devotion and sincerity in the recording. It is really wonderful that you bring the knowledge of the Siddhas to the Western world." Frank Lobsinger, Switzerland

-D

Edited by - david_obsidian on May 04 2006 5:43:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - May 04 2006 :  5:29:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

aum

and the ancient joys beyond breath to share with you!
http://cdbaby.com/mp3lofi/turiya-04.m3u

with folded hands!aum
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - May 04 2006 :  5:32:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

thank you for your warm words david!

a hug to you divine brother!

aum

with folded hands!aum
Go to Top of Page

brushjw

USA
191 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2008 :  5:44:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit brushjw's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Music has been an important part of my path. I am drawn to music which expresses emotions better than I can; which soothes and relaxes me; which excites bhatki. In times of despair music can bemy only solace.

Certain sounds stimulate in me what is called Dibba-sota, clairaudience or meditation-induced tinnitus. The standard by which I measure this type of music is the album Sacred Ground by Kelly Howell. This music is my "silver bullet" which helps me enter into a meditative state when I am unable to using other means.

Last night I experienced a strong emotion which has been mostly absent from my life for many year: anger. It was quite intense. However, I listened to Cave of the Siddhars and, within less than a minute started feeling a tingling in my fingers - pulsating energy radiating outwards. I spontaneously changed my normal palms down, hands on upper thighs to a palms up, receiving posture. I felt a deep connection and the feeling of being guided one who is very competent. After a few minutes I became very certain that the eyelid spasms I have been experiencing are associated with my guru trying to reach me. It sounds silly today, but last night I was quite convinced that this was true.

Needless to say I highly recommend Cave of the Siddhars. I will post additional comments if I think they may be useful.

Aum Namaste,
Joe
p.s. I have no affiliation to nandhi other than great love and respect for the man.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000