New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2009 :  4:58:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
What is a "rosary"?

Emc.....hi sister
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2009 :  5:15:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi

quote:
I've been called some things in my time... but never a spiritual library!

*LOL*

We have a saying in Norwegian:

Kjært barn har mange navn

It means:

A dear child has many names.

They'll hire you on the spot, you know .......at Wikipedia *LOL*

quote:
There was a time when I lived on an earth energy centre. It was quite an amazing experience.

Wow....I'd love to hear more about that......Glendalough....the ground there was emitting a very powerful presence.....so to live on an actual energy centre must be very ......something to be taken by....

Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2009 :  5:35:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Louis

quote:
I think, like any of these things, the more devotion to Our Lady, when saying it, the more profound it gets.

Yes....it is everything....to be devoted like that.
The ishta that changed here.....when beginning the heart breathing ......the face of Jesus Christ in the heart.....the devotion intensified over the days (it is amazing how intense it gets).....and at some point...his face became translucent.....and now it is formless......the way it is perceived is that his face is sort of invisibly imbued on every particle of the light that is breathed into the heart......when the face dissolved...the light was imbued with a golden hue......or something between golden and a "white yellow"........the quality of it is a very warm, intimate and tender love........I am very much in love with it......it is not a personal love.....it looks on all with the same love......but it touches the very depth of the beingness and as such is a very personal experience...

Also...I wondered....what is "the Lords prayer".......is it a verse?
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2009 :  6:40:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
a beautiful description katrine, am kind of going through the same process with the holy spirit in the form of a white dove.

now about them ground energy centers i've felt some of them but they are not always so good as it seems cz there are some places who used to give me the creeps but i am more at peace with them nowadays.

oh and by the way back to them tralala land experiences, in the past i experienced some of them energy places near where i live when i was outside the body and it was like a soft and gentle huricane of warm energy pouring out from the earth and it made my etheric body start turning like an eagle and elevate my etheric vibrations...

oh by the way if you ever visit Lebanon, check out a christian pilgrimage here for a saint called Charbel (he was a solitary monk); it's one of them places where if you are down you'll feel up and if you are overloaded you'll feel at ease and if sick you might have a visit from that beautiful ishta saint Charbel god bless his being and kind heart.

all the yogis whom i know adore that place and share the same experiences.

oh and this is the lord's prayer, and thk you for opening up this lovely post sweet katrine:

Our Father, which art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done,
in earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation;
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
the power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  06:42:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Katrine,

quote:
Wow....I'd love to hear more about that......Glendalough....the ground there was emitting a very powerful presence.....so to live on an actual energy centre must be very ......something to be taken by....

Yes... something to be taken by.

Here is a picture of it:

Glastonbury Tor

And in the mist:

Glastonbury Tor 2

It is in the countryside in the south west of England, and is (reportedly) the home of the first Christian church built outside of Jerusalem. Who built the church? Joseph of Arimathea... Jesus's great uncle. Those Christian's knew what they were doing!

I can't say much about the Tor (old english for hill) except that it radiates spiritual energy. People travel to it from all over the place simply to feel the energy radiating from it. It radiates at the same frequency as the human heart centre. The energy radiates from the hill and has a radius of about a mile in all directions. The stone tower on top of it was built by the Christians.

Very beautiful place to be.

Christi

Edited by - Christi on Mar 19 2009 07:47:19 AM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  06:54:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Katrine,

quote:
Yes....it is everything....to be devoted like that.
The ishta that changed here.....when beginning the heart breathing ......the face of Jesus Christ in the heart.....the devotion intensified over the days (it is amazing how intense it gets).....and at some point...his face became translucent.....and now it is formless......the way it is perceived is that his face is sort of invisibly imbued on every particle of the light that is breathed into the heart......when the face dissolved...the light was imbued with a golden hue......or something between golden and a "white yellow"........the quality of it is a very warm, intimate and tender love........I am very much in love with it......it is not a personal love.....it looks on all with the same love......but it touches the very depth of the beingness and as such is a very personal experience...

Beautiful!

The gnostic Christian's do practices like this... I love them.

The golden part reminded me of this:

"The fire invoked through the mantra burns all our dross and macula, leaving us as burnished gold.

Only as golden beings can we enter the hiranya-garbha, the golden womb of the cosmic field of intelligence, the universal ocean of wisdom, that is the first and the last guru.

Only as golden beings can we enter the space spoken of in the Atharva Veda - within the transcendent gold treasury dwells the dustless, immaculate, incalculable, indivisible Brahman, that is the bright clear light of lights that the self-knowers know"
[from Mantras by Swami Veda Bharati 2008]

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  3:06:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda

Thank you so much for sharing
May the holy spirit as the white dove unveil all beauty there ever was and is - for all to see.....

quote:
oh by the way if you ever visit Lebanon, check out a christian pilgrimage here for a saint called Charbel (he was a solitary monk); it's one of them places where if you are down you'll feel up and if you are overloaded you'll feel at ease and if sick you might have a visit from that beautiful ishta saint Charbel god bless his being and kind heart.

Great.....
Saint Charbel.....if I am ever taken to Lebanon then I'll google him for now In 1979 I toured Israel with an ensemble one summer......was on the Lebanon boarder.....so have actually seen a little Lebanese earth .....the situation was very tense back then too....soldiers everywhere.....but we sang....and the music travels across many such limitations.....

THIS is the Lords prayer???

Our Father, which art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done,
in earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation;
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
the power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.

*LOL*....this is Fader Vår ...*lol*
I am such an illiterate ....*S*....I was taught this prayer as a child...in Norwegian it goes like this:

Fader Vår
Du som er i himmelen
Helliget vorde ditt navn
Komme ditt rike
Skje din vilje
som i himmelen
så og på jorden
Gi oss idag vårt daglige brød
Forlat oss vår skyld
som vi og forlater våre skyldnere
Led oss ikke inn i fristelse
men fri oss fra det onde
For riket er ditt,
makten og æren
I evighet
Amen

Thanks Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  3:20:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Yes... something to be taken by.

Here is a picture of it:

Glastonbury Tor

OMG Christi....

That picture......sucked me into ...and out of itself......I can't imagine what it must be like to be there......

quote:
It radiates at the same frequency as the human heart centre. The energy radiates from the hill and has a radius of about a mile in all directions.

Am speechless now......
Had a similar experience the first time seeing a picture of Arunachala......

Thanks for that Christi

quote:
"The fire invoked through the mantra burns all our dross and macula, leaving us as burnished gold.

Only as golden beings can we enter the hiranya-garbha, the golden womb of the cosmic field of intelligence, the universal ocean of wisdom, that is the first and the last guru.

Only as golden beings can we enter the space spoken of in the Atharva Veda - within the transcendent gold treasury dwells the dustless, immaculate, incalculable, indivisible Brahman, that is the bright clear light of lights that the self-knowers know"
[from Mantras by Swami Veda Bharati 2008]

And thanks for this....it is beautiful
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2009 :  10:25:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Katrine,

Yes, it is quite an incredible place. I have also been to visit Arunachala, and that is very similar, but the energy vibration is at a different frequency... deeper somehow.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  07:47:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi

Just got back from a week in Dublin

Had a lovely time.....staying at the new Avila Carmelite Centre (thank you Louis for making that happen)
The silence of that place.....is absolutely breathtaking.....from entering the gates.....a long open alley up to the main entrance......a beautiful cross is resting on a pointed stone on the front wall..... rising all the way from the ground up into the air....you enter a huge silent hall....watched over by Virgin Mary and the baby Jesus......and to the right is the entrance to the little room guarding the beautiful chapel....white stone walls....it reminded me of Greece......white roof....rounded forms.......and the space in here is amazing....it is full of devotion and a loving presence......a deep, deep silence.....all maintained and created by the priests and students meditating here every day.

Having free access to this chapel through the whole stay was such a blessing. All meditations took place in here.....and one time the priests came in to say their prayers while I was meditating.....their voices blended with the space.....and it felt like being showered by.....a father-like presence....something I cannot put words to.....

Stayed at a hermitage in the garden on the other side of the main building....a little one-room-house all by myself......very quiet.....a lovely little tree outside the window......could sing there....with the birds..

The Satsang at Oscailt.....22 people came to it.....and to be able to sit in silence with all these kindered spirits is such grace.....and the singing and sharings.....it is all well......

16 people came for one-to-ones over the next two days.....and it is such a blessing to be allowed to work with people who are so open to the truth of what they are not.....much love flows in this space....

Everyone requested a hands on healing this time....so first we have the dialogue...where people open up......then a silent healing lasting from app. 7-12 min...the hands turn themselves off spontaneously to tell when it is over.....
Before the consultation.... I tell them that after the healing is finished there will be no more talking (other than a hug and good-bye)....this way they leave in the sacredness of their own space.....they walk away in the silent taste of that.....
All the one-to-ones were held at Avila.....in a conference room there. The clients were struck by the silence there......it is so lovely....to be able to work in a place like that....I am very grateful....

I am going back in July....for the summer holiday....this time everything will take place at Avila....the Satsang too....

On the two evenings of the "working days"......I attended the mindfulness Ireland meditation group (had a very deep meditation here) and the AYP meditation group....it is so great to close the day of clients like this. The AYP group is lovely.....we go out for tea afterwards....)
It never feels like work....it is one continuous flow......but next time there will be a break between some of the clients......it is not good to skip lunch.....and to not have a break.....7 hours in a row is too much...the effect of it made itself known towards the end of the second day....I never feel tired.....but when there is....great heaviness in a client....if that hits an impurity in my own system...there will be a loss of.....grounding..? I am not quite sure yet....only that I have to heed it....it is as if it takes "more light"...and this can be a strain on the body somehow...

Anyway - I am being well taken care of. Had a beautiful hike in Glendalough.....that place is just awsome......played the flute on a hill there.....overlooking this beautiful valley...left there by a long gone glacier.....amazing isn't it....what the melting of ice reveals....and makes possible......

And........

One of the clients.....told me that the relics of Therese of Lisieux was in Ireland. I have never heard of her.....but this woman talked of her visit to the relics....and something stirred inside.....a deep resonace.....and I knew I had to "meet" with this Therese...
Anyway....as it turned out...her relics had been in Dublin up until the day before my visit...they were now moved to another town....and although I got the itinarary from one of the priests at Avila, the church was far away, and would be closed during the Easter celebration.....so I let it go.....

However...a few days later...this was on Good Friday....I was sitting at the little hermitage......ready to go to Glendalough. In the quiet.... I got a strong pull to go to the main entrance.....had my own key....so just let myself in... into the empty hall there. It was all quiet....lit dimly by the daylight...., and I had no idea why I had to be there....I just sat in a sofa waiting. After a while a father entered.....it was one whom I had very briefly met earlier that week. Anyway......he walked up to where I sat, and asked me if I had gotten to visit the relics of Therese of Lisieux (appearantly the word had gotten around that I wanted to) "No...it was too far away...and closed over Easter". He said: "Are you especially interested in Therese of Lisieux?"

"I am interested in anything sacred"......"and though I do not know their writings well I love Therese of Avila and John of God"....he said he was inclined that way too....and started to tell me of how Therese of Lisieux was asociated with roses....

"I have something for you....if you can just wait a few minutes"

A while later he came back with a single velvety bright red rose half rapped in a silver-like plastic foil.

"This is the rose that was blessed and it layed on her relics while she stayed in Dublin - I want you to have it"

...........Tears immediately started pouring from my eyes......I was so touched....and I told him so. On thanking him...he left me in peace....and I sat there crying....communing with the rose and feeling the energy of Therese.....hands buzzing like they do when spontaneously getting ready for a healing. It was very special. I carried the rose with me on the flight and buses all the way back to my apartment in Oslo. Here it lies now... on top of a small painting that I got right before leaving for Dublin. It is by Heinrich Hofmann....one I saw on the internet....it is of Jesus Christ praying to the Shine in the garden of Getsemane....

The funny thing is....I still haven't read a thing about Therese of Lisieux. So will google her name now....get to know her history ......I love the order of it....first for the soul to be touched by her presence....and then to read whatever there is to find out :-)

Amen
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000