AYPsite.org Forum
 Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Some ways to enlightenment
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Darko

21 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2007 :  04:34:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Awareness Watching Awareness

Dereflexation - Ecstasy of Ultra Bhagavan Kriya

Sungazing - by Hira Ratan Manek
Sungazing - by Surya Jowel

Dark Room by Ananda
Dark Room by Mantak Chia

Wuji Yuan Gong - Sheng Zhen
Wuji QiGong - Primordial Qigong

Deeksha - Oneness Blessing by Bhagavan Amma
Gnan Vidhi by Dadashri

Enjoy.

Edited by - AYPforum on Sep 15 2007 08:36:24 AM

atena

113 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2007 :  1:13:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit atena's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello darko,

Do you happen to know Wuji qigong / Primordial qigong by personal experience?

I would be happy to hear about it.
Go to Top of Page

Darko

21 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2007 :  2:58:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by atena

Hello darko,

Do you happen to know Wuji qigong / Primordial qigong by personal experience?

I would be happy to hear about it.

Yes, but I practiced it just a week or so. Not enough time to judge the effectiveness. I experienced a deeper grounding into the body and a much better sleep. Also the "heart-space" was very open and intense. However, I heard that some people use this form as their primary, respectively only form. (because it is so effective)

I have tryed all described ways (and many, many more) except dark room (no possibility) and Gnan Vidhi (very rare in Europe). But at the moment AYP is my favorite.
Go to Top of Page

Darko

21 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2008 :  1:59:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I have tryed all described ways (and many, many more) except dark room (no possibility) and Gnan Vidhi (very rare in Europe). But at the moment AYP is my favorite.

I have some amazing news which I want to share!

This week a Gnagn Vidhi was arranged in London and I had the chance to attend.
And the outcome: it is exactly how it is described on their webpage.
Everything is true, every single word!

In short: the current "Gnani Purush" (his name is Pujya Deepakbhai) has the ability to give you total Self-Realization in only 2 hours!!!

Since I have attended the Gnan Vidhi (the 2 hour ceremony) I feel tremendous bliss, freedom and peace. Deepakbhai has splitted the body-personality-awareness totally from the awareness of the pure sould within (pure consciousness, shuddatma, etc..).

It is all true, every single word! And they do not want anything from you. No money, no gifts - nothing! I have seen someone in London who has tryed to give money but they declined it with the words "I do all of this for free, you do not have to give me anything."

And believe me: I know the whole "scene". I am a spiritual "searcher" for 20 years and I have done almost anything what is available to reach self-realization. I was at dozen of Satangs with enlightened masters, I have meditated for years... but nothing has given me these kind of stuff. Currently it is like I am meditating all the time, 24 hours a day, only peace, freedom and bliss.

Best regards,
Darko
Go to Top of Page

Eitherway

USA
100 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2008 :  4:46:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eitherway's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Darko,

I'm happy for your experience. Please keep us posted to how this new state evolves.
Go to Top of Page

Darko

21 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2008 :  12:58:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Eitherway!
quote:
Originally posted by Eitherway

Hi Darko,

I'm happy for your experience. Please keep us posted to how this new state evolves.

Ok, I will! And I totally forgot to post some interessting links:

This is the main website:
http://www.dadabhagwan.org

This is the experience of Jan Essman, a danish spiritual seeker.
(the intersting part starts at 4:30 min)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ebr...lated&search

And here is the website of Jan:
http://lovebliss.eu

Kind regards,
Darko
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2008 :  04:54:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Darko, is your name in relation to the movie Donnie Darko? haha, that movie started my "spiritual path" in a big way. I was already into dreams and dream symbols a fair bit at the time. I came across the "fear vs love" frame in the movie... they kinda poke fun at it in the movie, but I started thinking "is there more here maybe?". I argued about it on some dreaming forum haha... And thus began my philosophical\spiritual search for this truth of love.

Oh and 2 hours? That's way too long, ask me, and I'll give you the express self realization, mcdonalds drive thru style.
Go to Top of Page

jamesrgarrett

USA
11 Posts

Posted - May 21 2008 :  1:54:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Darko, Thank you so much for this info. I have signed up to attend the meetings in Kansas City in June. Can you give us an update on how it is going for you and if you still have the same impressions that you had immediately after your meeting in London? Interested in anything that you have to say about it. Best regards. Jim
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000