Energy theory
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2006 :  12:15:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I had some unusual observations over the last few days that fit well into this "energy theory" thread, so I thought I would share them. The observations may seem plainly obvious, but it has been from the perspective of observing energy, I wasn't actively looking for it but this is how it came into my field of awareness.

I have been perceiving the world in front of me and have been coming to see it as all energy dancing on a screen of space. Like the interactions of energy in the universe between stars, particles etc., I am seeing people as forms of energy in the shape of human beings. I have noticed that the interactions between people are instances of energy bouncing off of energy, energy moving in harmony with energy and varying degrees of each. The energy of people's interactions seems to come in varying intensities and there appears to be constant reaction and change to the harmonics of these energies as they interact.

I perceive this dynamic is present throughout the manifested universe, this constant interaction, bouncing off, moving in harmony etc. of energies. When the universe takes the form of human beings, it is the same as it is at the subatomic or galactic levels, a constant interaction and a changing intensity and harmonic of energy.

I think the individual "units" (people, atoms, stars etc.) of energy become "changed" or "transformed" from the interactions with other energies, rather than there being an actual exchange of substance but of course this is all just a theory. Some perspectives for whatever it's worth.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2006 :  1:13:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! What a post! Definitely another view.

Do you see any difference in energy bouncing depending on loving communication and non-loving? Perhaps you don't see that much of really heavy non-loving interaction such as rape or physical assault. But can you see any patterns of differences at all depending on sort of interaction?
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2006 :  12:37:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Do you see any difference in energy bouncing depending on loving communication and non-loving? Perhaps you don't see that much of really heavy non-loving interaction such as rape or physical assault. But can you see any patterns of differences at all depending on sort of interaction?

Hi EMC,

Good question. I don't know if I can give a very good answer other than to say, I believe it becomes a question of "space" (or spirit, or inner silence, or no thingness or void etc). With love or positive emotions I see energy moving in harmony, giving "space" to one another, allowing. With negative energy, I see the opposite, a competition for space and energy. One reality v. another, therefore the bouncing off of one another.

This is my perspective at the moment, hopefully it makes sense.

A
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2006 :  03:29:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Anthem said:
quote:
I have been perceiving the world in front of me and have been coming to see it as all energy dancing on a screen of space. Like the interactions of energy in the universe between stars, particles etc., I am seeing people as forms of energy in the shape of human beings. I have noticed that the interactions between people are instances of energy bouncing off of energy, energy moving in harmony with energy and varying degrees of each. The energy of people's interactions seems to come in varying intensities and there appears to be constant reaction and change to the harmonics of these energies as they interact.
This struck a chord with me Andrew, I have been seeing myself as an energy pattern or flux suspended and floating in space all around. Then I open my eyes or take my focus outward and see the walls, feel the floor, feel my body and just wonder at the sheer incomprehensible genius of it all.
Somehow I can be this energy pattern in empty space and also walk around in solid physicality where everything is also an energy suspended in space, incredible. That's when I start thinking of the Matrix
Havn't got as far as interactions between energies like you have, it just blows me away thinking of that much. And whilst it is "thinking" it is based on experiential memories - does that make sense?
Louis
Go to Top of Page

Yoda

USA
284 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2006 :  10:45:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Yoda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shanti,

Your guru experience would make for a great dandruff comercial! Any shampoo execs posting here, please run it!!

If I were a guru, I would've given my pal Shanti triple darshan!

-Yoda
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2006 :  11:11:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Yoda

Shanti,

Your guru experience would make for a great dandruff comercial! Any shampoo execs posting here, please run it!!

If I were a guru, I would've given my pal Shanti triple darshan!

-Yoda

Ha Ha.. may work well for a deodorant commercial too...
Thanks Yoda.. when you become a guru.. I will be there for the triple darshan.. and make sure I have used the dandruff shampoo and deodorant you endorse...
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2006 :  2:03:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All

quote:
In the perceiving of this space is also the perception that the space itself is what perceives. It is immediately established - without a shrivel of doubt - that I am this space. It is also genderless....

Actually....it is not genderless. It is not "nothing" and it is not "genderless". It is no thing.... "Genderfull" is better.... But not quite it either. It is ....simply a fullness. Absolutely complete. Lacking nothing. I discovered today that it also has a color: Shiny, blackish, silvery blue.
Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2006 :  2:23:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi Katrine
That's beautiful

Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2006 :  4:50:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Katrine

Hi All

quote:
In the perceiving of this space is also the perception that the space itself is what perceives. It is immediately established - without a shrivel of doubt - that I am this space. It is also genderless....

Actually....it is not genderless. It is not "nothing" and it is not "genderless". It is no thing.... "Genderfull" is better.... But not quite it either. It is ....simply a fullness. Absolutely complete. Lacking nothing. I discovered today that it also has a color: Shiny, blackish, silvery blue.

Jai Sri Krishna!!

(Krishna is an incarnation of Vishnu, who is said, in Vedic scripture, to be blue-black -- and one of the several meanings of the name Krishna is "black").

Ditto Kali.

Coincidence?

Possibly not .....

Jai Sri Krishna & Namaste,

Kirtanman
Go to Top of Page

VIL

USA
586 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2006 :  5:29:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Katrine,

Do you notice this in meditation or in the conscious state?

VIL

Edited by - VIL on Oct 27 2006 5:50:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2006 :  6:44:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All

Kirtanman wrote:
quote:
Jai Sri Krishna!!

(Krishna is an incarnation of Vishnu, who is said, in Vedic scripture, to be blue-black -- and one of the several meanings of the name Krishna is "black").

Ditto Kali.

There is a lot i don't know.....what does Jai Sri mean? (inside it says "wholy"?)
What is Kali? (something inside says "death"....but then...why is it alive?)

.......and Krishna.....keeps coming back....I run into him now and then. I never read any Upanishads or Baghavad Gita. I have heard of them, of course....but it is just words. I don't know what they are - only what they are about. Arjuna and the fight between his people etc...
By the way - to me, when I first heard of Arjuna, he also was black (to me). The letter A (every letter in the alphabet have a color, every number, every weekday and every month also) is dark, dark blue. Almost black....but with this silvery shine. It has been like this since I was born. (I know it is common to have colors attached to objects like this)

You know....I was 6 years old when i started to play the flute. I practised for hours for more than 20 years. My whole existence was centered around flute performance at one time. It never made me happy. Because ...who was playing?

Now......the flute is in its box.....silent as the grave. It has been silent for about two years. The strange thing is....it is not sad. It is simply quiet. This very afternoon I read somewhere (in a book on Mandalas) that zen painters practise something called enso. An open, empty circle that is made in one single stroke. It said that the same principle of emptiness is pictured by the Hindus in the myth of Krishna and his flute...the flute being an "hollow instrument, emptied of self-consciousness and therefore capable of transmitting the perfect music of the devine".

I read this today. And here I am...reading your words just hours later. Two nights ago I woke up because I had a vision of my hands working on something..... There were colors....I was making something with my hands.....but I could not figure out what it was. All I saw was the hands creating.....almost as if they were not attached to a body at all. It seemed the most natural, simple thing....in the vision. Since then I have an inner longing to create something....that's why I read the book on mandalas. I.... it is telling me something....all I can do is stay quiet....something is in the making....and the instant I try to figure it out, I am in my own way.

VIL wrote:
quote:
Katrine,

Do you notice this in meditation or in the conscious state?

What's the difference?
No....honestly....there is little difference between the two states anymore. I am conscious.....and the instant I am quiet....meditation is here. Quietness is not "no-thoughts" all the time.....it is also thoughts...but little "taking a walk with them".....or taking a walk with them, but seeing myself do it at the same time. Just as it used to be in meditationtime. Self-pacing....is now to stay on my two feet and walk, walk walk (thank God for the new job)....and the presence of my family keeps me in relation with the world during "free time" also. Life sees to it that I am not allowed to "disappear into myself". They constantly demand my attention....they pull me outwards. Either by their presence (or quarrels ) , or by the sounds they stir up in the house (TV, stereo etc....which is LOUD ). I have told them (my daughters) - in very simple words (meaning food - not the menue) - about the energy that surges through my body. They are so.....loving. They simply accept it. They take it in.....and that's that. No pressure in head anymore.....everything surges right through. And - as Jim (Jim and his Karma) once pointed out to me: "What comes up must go down". The energy also falls down through my head and lands in the chest....I am bathing in so much love at times that it is amazing I am still here.

Finally, I understand the clear dream I had - about a year and a half after the cancer. I stood in the door opening at the lunch room where I worked (the clinic)....the room was stripped of furniture. People in colorful toga costumes where chanting and walking (bare feet) with long rods with some symbols on the top....they were chanting "Maya-power, maya-power". I stood there....part of me thinking that i should be a part of them, but that I wasn't....and that they looked slightly ridiculous...

I woke up....asking myself what "Maya-power" ment (I had never heard the word Maya before). It kept "bugging me" so one day i opened an encyclopedia...it literally fell open on a page which pictured the Maya indians....in their colorful costumes....with the rods....just like in the dream. For years i was satisfied with that...I read all about the Mayan culture. I ended up thinking that "Maya power" was the power of love. Then....years later, I came upon the other meaning of Maya...that of the illusion. Lila - the play of life. That was a much harder realization. Now - the Lila is exposed as just that. A beautiful play. The power of Maya is the power of illusion. The "hold" the so called reality has on us. But the strangest thing is of course that when Lila is exposed - what is here....right now....is LOVE. So.....no matter how I turn every stone....no matter how I search....all I find is THIS.

Never ending Love.

Go to Top of Page

VIL

USA
586 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2006 :  6:55:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing your experiences, Katrine:

VIL
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000