Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Hi everyone
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2006 :  3:40:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum, so I wanted to say hello, and thanks for all the exelent posts and sharings, and especially thanks to Yogani for such amazing teachings. I have been following the ayp practices for some time and following this forum for a while too. It is great to be able to follow conversations between people on such a variety of topics. I have some questions to ask people but instead of putting them all up at once I'll try and space them and put them in relevant topics!
Thanks again,
Christi

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2006 :  3:51:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Christi..
Go to Top of Page

lucidinterval1

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2006 :  3:51:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome aboard Chrisi!
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2006 :  3:54:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
HI christi and welcome to the forum UK people are a bit thin on the ground here so the more the merrier ask as many questions as you like we are all here to help each other

Richard
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2006 :  6:37:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum, Christi!
Go to Top of Page

weaver

832 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2006 :  6:57:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi and welcome to the forum!
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2006 :  12:33:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
good to meet you Christi!
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2006 :  01:25:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

NamaskaraH & Welcome, Christi!

[Trying to think of something yogically useful to say ....]

Ah, yes!

"Mind the Gap"

(or, better yet ... "Gap the Mind"!)

True Story:

A few years back, my daughter handed me her purse, to set down, and said, courteously, "Do you mind?"

I responded, "I don't mind much ... and I'm working on not minding anything at all ...."

[Getting closer ......]

Peace & Namaste,

Kirtanman
"Yes, I'm American - but I do speak some English ..."

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000