Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Too much energy going up in head and nasal area
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chriztopher

Sweden
7 Posts

Posted - May 05 2014 :  05:48:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everybody

My energy easily goes up to the head and nasal area, making life hard to live, because
I lose concentration and my nasal area gets congested, which is really hard to live with, I cannot relax breathing trough my mouth. I have been following AYP since 2009, but I haven’t done practice for a long time now and I’m not better. Maybe I should continue with some light practice?

Suggestions anybody?

Best wishes,
Christopher

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - May 13 2014 :  2:22:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christopher,

Try neck massage. You can do it yourself just don't massage over a pulse.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 14 2014 :  01:52:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Chriztopher
sometimes a light practice makes the openings more smooth than no practice at all
try also neti pot
and check with a doctor, even if your symptoms might be due to energy and purification this does not mean that you should not use medicine
all the best
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - May 14 2014 :  09:32:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good advice, maheswari.
Go to Top of Page

Chriztopher

Sweden
7 Posts

Posted - May 16 2014 :  06:19:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the advices
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000