Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Merry Christmas **** Happy Holidays
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2013 :  4:37:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
It's that time of the year again... time to get the Christmas tree out... And wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a new year filled with inner silence and love
My prayer for all of us is that we grow in stillness and become closer to the divine.

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]     

/\ 
             /**\ 
            /****\  
           /******\  
          /********\  
         /**********\    
        /************\  
              ||
              || 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS  

We are all here for each other in so many ways and from my heart Thank You to all of you!

Big THANK YOU to Yogani... without your love and support none of this would be possible!

Let’s turn this topic into one big card and share our holiday wishes, sentiments and gratitude.

THANK YOU

As we did last year, it would be wonderful if we, in the spirit of the season, could make a small donation to AYP/Yogani. Even a small donation can go a long way.
Yogani says:
quote:
Originally posted by yogani

For those who are interested, here is the direct AYP/Paypal Donation Link. Any donations should only be for the perception of value received already. I am most comfortable with that.

The guru is in you.

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2013 :  01:56:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yayyyy finally the tree is out! Yesterday i was thinking of it!
Season Greetings to the entire ayp family, this forum and your presence is such a blessing
Thank you Yogani
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2013 :  11:43:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas to all you beautiful AYPers!

Love,
Carson, Deanna, Amrita and Akasha Zi

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...pe=1&theater
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2013 :  12:33:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Shanti, for that stupendous digital Christmas tree.

Wishing everyone the sublimest of vibratioooonnnsss. May all your wishes come true, and let us keep dreaming.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2013 :  12:33:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy holidays to all
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2013 :  1:34:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Wishing everyone a happy and peaceful time over the Christmas and holiday period and for those not celebrating Christmas may you feel the festive cheer in your hearts.

Thanks to everyone on the forums and particular thanks to Yogani and the crew who keep the show on the road in the background.

The forum is a regular place of inspiration for me and I feel very grateful to be part of this sangha with its collective wisdom, love and compassion.

Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2013 :  3:52:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2013 :  7:14:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to everyone in the AYP Community for another wonderful year!

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All.

Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2013 :  9:36:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy holidays to everyone on this wonderful community, and to other eclectic practitioners everywhere!
Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2013 :  11:17:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Holidays to all. May the festival of lights bring the inner light to all the souls.

Cheers

PKJ
Go to Top of Page

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2013 :  12:12:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
... Thanks and gratitude to all ...
Happy Holidays
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2013 :  12:14:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Christmas everyone.
Go to Top of Page

catrynn

Ireland
68 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2013 :  06:36:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
May the blessings of Christmas remain with you all throughout 2014 so we can all inspire each other in this amazing forum! Thank you all!
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2013 :  10:13:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

Thank you for your kind notes. Wishing you all the best for the holidays, and a new year full with creativity, joy and freedom in stillness.

The guru is in you.

PS: Shanti, you are best digital Christmas tree decorator ever!

Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2013 :  1:37:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Merry Christmas everyone!

Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2013 :  2:07:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy holidays to you all! I am grateful for finding this forum. I am grateful for the kind peoples who stick around this forum. I am grateful to Yogani who made such great information available freely for everyone who seek it. I am grateful to you Yogani, again, so much, because you always know what i need to hear when i contact you, So here's an internet hug just for you, *hug*!

May all of you find unending joy in your lives.
Go to Top of Page

ak33

Canada
229 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2013 :  3:14:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy holidays! Grateful to everything in my life, including this forum and everyone on it. Hope you all prosper in your practices and find joy in your daiy lives.

-Atharva
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2013 :  3:15:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas!!!
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2013 :  3:23:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas everyone!
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2013 :  9:16:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas!!!!
Go to Top of Page

amitraghat

India
37 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2013 :  10:30:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Pranam Yogini, hi Shanti and all of you,
I share with you all the beautiful festival of Christmas and the bond between the material and spiritual that it so lovingly represents.
I also thank you all for your support and guidance and for awakening the Yogi in me. It was a hitherto unknown aspect of this humble personality, but has become an overpowering one.
I hope under your guidance, the coming year and the succeeding ones will be even more fruitful and enlightening.
Thanks and regards to all.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2013 :  11:03:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear friends,

It's hard for me to find the holiday spirit. I've been an angry beast, a fallen yogi, for most the year.

But I wish you all a merry Christmas and a joyful, abundant new year. Thanks for all your support. You know who you are. Your love has made a difference here.

Thank you Yogani

Love,
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Jack

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2013 :  03:56:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jack's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It has been a tough year for me, but every interaction with people here on the AYP forum, whether by post, email or in-person, has been very positive and reaffirming. I am grateful for people like you in my life. I wish you all a happy, joy-filled day, year and life. Thanks for being there.
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2013 :  07:35:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
merry christmas

Go to Top of Page

chinmayo

Finland
67 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2013 :  07:08:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy beginning of the astrological new year! From now on the days shall be longer, the days shall be brighter, the nature shall be born again. On the northern hemisphere that is!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000