AYPsite.org Forum
 Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 green light realm
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2013 :  10:20:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
my room was overlapped by a green light realm...so beautiful...i was extremly happy.

i can stay in there forever.

love.

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2013 :  10:30:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Namath,

The green light room is an "astral" level/perception.

I would suggest that you continue on and dig deeper.

Love, Jeff
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2013 :  11:42:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Jeff knows more about lights and levels...

But to me it would sound like your heart expanding (green).
Beautiful!
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2013 :  11:53:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

Jeff knows more about lights and levels...

But to me it would sound like your heart expanding (green).
Beautiful!

I would definitely agree about the heart part...

Edited by - jeff on Jan 30 2013 11:53:36 AM
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2013 :  12:56:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jeff

Hi Namath,

I would suggest that you continue on and dig deeper.

Love, Jeff

yes Sir.

Thank you Shanti & Jeff

Love.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2013 :  6:24:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have never seen green, but have been to a blue level a lot. Does that mean anything to you guys?
Go to Top of Page

apatride

New Caledonia
94 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2013 :  6:28:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit apatride's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lots of blue orbs passing by my field of view here, any moment of the day. Does it also mean something to you?
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  02:58:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

Does that mean anything to you guys?

My Kali Ma is blue...at least this is how I perceived her.

Send her my salutation & tell her to pass by sometimes

Apatride...sounds beautiful.

Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  08:52:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
All colors can mean different things for everyone, but often blue is associated with the divine or soul. It is also sometimes associated with the throat chakra implying communication.

Best wishes, Jeff
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  12:26:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My home was suffused with rainbows the other night. It was beautiful!
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  1:04:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Namath, remember Al Khodr... This color is seen a lot among sufies as well... My friend Josephe has seen a lot of visions involving this color... Salam
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  2:56:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Victor

My home was suffused with rainbows the other night. It was beautiful!

My Heart leaps up when I behold a Rainbow in the sky ...Rainbows...ayyy,must be heart melting

quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

Dear Namath, remember Al Khodr... This color is seen a lot among sufies as well... My friend Josephe has seen a lot of visions involving this color... Salam

Alkhodr...you mean the one who accompanied Moses right?

As a matter of fact,the vision had glittering gold specks in it...

but I'm not a sufi ? ...you heard Yacin...he only shows his face for (she) he's in charge of.

Salam
Go to Top of Page

Chaz

USA
129 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  11:39:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Pretty interesting stuff.

Lately I've been noticing like a diamond aura sometimes when I look at things, it's very subtle yet vibrant and technicolor. It's as if I'm sensing it more than seeing it. Not sure if it means anything but it's pretty neat nonetheless
Go to Top of Page

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  01:45:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have seen blue, on couple of occasions, both while sleeping as well as while awake.

Deep blue with crystalline glitter….. as if a screen made of many tiny pieces of dazzling blue crystals. And it brings such a sense of peace and tranquility that I kind of belive that the color of peace is blue.

The time I remember most clearly about the sight while awake, it was a resting period after meditation – the darkness within my closed eyes turned into a glittering deep blue screen, and stayed for quite a while. During sleep, I had one of my most lucid dreams in years where it started with the same blue screen – then the screen turned into (rather parted into) a blue sky, some blue mountains, and blue water where I found myself on the deck of a white house boat. The water was continuously glittering due to ripples and the sunlight (and I knew this is the same screen). The breeze and the sunlight was the best I can imagine.

After a while the boat started to move slowly towards the shore, and grass, mud road started showing up. On the shore, I boarded on a Jeep and in the mean time the blue scenery gradually gave way to a realistic back drop as I see around me, but the peace I found there was kept in my heart on my way back (and till today also).

Thanks Jeff, this indeed feels like related to the devine. Thanks Namath and all fot the colorful topic

Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  03:18:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Chaz

Pretty interesting stuff.

Lately I've been noticing like a diamond aura sometimes when I look at things, it's very subtle yet vibrant and technicolor. It's as if I'm sensing it more than seeing it. Not sure if it means anything but it's pretty neat nonetheless

Reminds me of the Vibrant White Aura that i saw in Shivashakti in Tiru...She sent a white ball my way that filled my whole being with Joy

Ever grateful

quote:
Originally posted by Swan

I have seen blue, on couple of occasions, both while sleeping as well as while awake.

Deep blue with crystalline glitter….. as if a screen made of many tiny pieces of dazzling blue crystals. And it brings such a sense of peace and tranquility that I kind of belive that the color of peace is blue.

The time I remember most clearly about the sight while awake, it was a resting period after meditation – the darkness within my closed eyes turned into a glittering deep blue screen, and stayed for quite a while. During sleep, I had one of my most lucid dreams in years where it started with the same blue screen – then the screen turned into (rather parted into) a blue sky, some blue mountains, and blue water where I found myself on the deck of a white house boat. The water was continuously glittering due to ripples and the sunlight (and I knew this is the same screen). The breeze and the sunlight was the best I can imagine.

After a while the boat started to move slowly towards the shore, and grass, mud road started showing up. On the shore, I boarded on a Jeep and in the mean time the blue scenery gradually gave way to a realistic back drop as I see around me, but the peace I found there was kept in my heart on my way back (and till today also).

Thanks Jeff, this indeed feels like related to the devine. Thanks Namath and all fot the colorful topic

Thank you Swan.Beautiful...

Amazing the amount of Peace & Joy that stays after such experiences.

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  12:39:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Namath

quote:

Alkhodr...you mean the one who accompanied Moses right?

As a matter of fact,the vision had glittering gold specks in it...

but I'm not a sufi ? ...you heard Yacin...he only shows his face for (she) he's in charge of.

Salam

We are all sufies dear... I said what I said because it just popped up... Al khodr is translated into the green one in english... He is the babaji of sufies... I say so because most of the readers in ayp have a yogic background... As per what you saw around shiva shakti... I saw pretty much the same thing except instead of the ball of light I was in a sea of light...

Al khodr teachers us patience and total surrender without questioning the will of God... But then again even Moses couldn't handle his company... So imagine how hard it would be for ordinary folks such as ourselves... But we should try none the less...

Yacin once told me... "Love is in following the footsteps of those who went before us... Not in altering their teachings..."

I wish you all the best on your path.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  08:43:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

We are all sufies dear...

Hahah...I so saw this thought coming from your side

quote:

Al khodr teachers us patience and total surrender without questioning the will of God...

Amin

For anyone who is wondering who is Alkhodr "The green One".It's been said his name is Yas,some said it's Elias..."A king from Angels Realm".

Here's some mentioning of this holy man in the Quran:

"And they found a servant from among Our servants to whom we had given mercy from us and had taught him from Us a [certain] knowledge.

Moses said to him, "May I follow you on [the condition] that you teach me from what you have been taught of sound judgement?"

He said, "Indeed, with me you will never be able to have patience.

And how can you have patience for what you do not encompass in knowledge?"

[Moses] said, "You will find me, if Allah wills, patient, and I will not disobey you in [any] order."

He said, "Then if you follow me, do not ask me about anything until I make to you about it mention."

So they set out, until when they had embarked on the ship, al-Khidh r tore it open. [Moses] said, "Have you torn it open to drown its people? You have certainly done a grave thing."

[Al-Khidh r] said, "Did I not say that with me you would never be able to have patience?"

[Moses] said, "Do not blame me for what I forgot and do not cover me in my matter with difficulty."

So they set out, until when they met a boy, al-Khidh r killed him. [Moses] said, "Have you killed a pure soul for other than [having killed] a soul? You have certainly done a deplorable thing."

[Al-Khidh r] said, "Did I not tell you that with me you would never be able to have patience?"

[Moses] said, "If I should ask you about anything after this, then do not keep me as a companion. You have obtained from me an excuse."

So they set out, until when they came to the people of a town, they asked its people for food, but they refused to offer them hospitality. And they found therein a wall about to collapse, so al-Khidh r restored it. [Moses] said, "If you wished, you could have taken for it a payment."

[Al-Khidh r] said, "This is parting between me and you. I will inform you of the interpretation of that about which you could not have patience.

As for the ship, it belonged to poor people working at sea. So I intended to cause defect in it as there was after them a king who seized every [good] ship by force.

And as for the boy, his parents were believers, and we feared that he would overburden them by transgression and disbelief.

So we intended that their Lord should substitute for them one better than him in purity and nearer to mercy.

And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the city, and there was beneath it a treasure for them, and their father had been righteous. So your Lord intended that they reach maturity and extract their treasure, as a mercy from your Lord. And I did it not of my own accord. That is the interpretation of that about which you could not have patience."

Source:Sorat ELkahf verses 60…82
http://quran.com/18

Thank you dear Ananda.

Go to Top of Page

digofarias

Brazil
63 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2013 :  3:13:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hm... Interesting... Does anybody know what is a golden ball? I had this vision a few years ago.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2013 :  3:49:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
dear digofarias
you know in the end all visions are passing impermanent scenery...there will be countless visions and countless interpretations...such a waste of energy and source of confusion dont u think?
in the great all pervading inner silence all questions about the meaning of scenery dissolve...they do not really matter anymore ...the only thing we have to take care off is keeping up our daily practice and self pace as necessary
TGIIY
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2013 :  4:24:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, but sometimes it is interesting to know. I have had recurring visions of the blue realm and blue people ever since I was a child. lots of visions of the future back then too, and very often blue. So it just makes one curious, even though it doesn't ultimately matter.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2013 :  4:46:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Digofarias,

I don't know what ur vision mean...but keep sharing any beautiful experience u may have .

Nothing ultimately matters as Etherfish said.

dreams n visions that are darshans are worth the attention... Kali Ma,Ramana..Jesus...Alkhodr...they bring such peace,direction n clarity.this is the experience over here.

Love.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000