Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Two New AYP Books -- "Retreats" and "Liberation"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  1:42:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All:

Two additional books to the AYP Enlightenment Series, "Retreats" and "Liberation," are complete and in the process of entering the distribution channels.

The ebook editions are available in most of the channels now (including direct downloads from AYP). The paperbacks will be in the channels in a week or two, and the audiobooks in a few months.

You can find detailed information on the books at these AYP books page links (clicking the corresponding cover images in the lower right border here will also bring you there):

Retreats - Fast Track to Freedom - A Guide for Leaders and Practitioners

Liberation - The Fruition of Yoga

Also, the direct download bundled offerings have been adjusted to include the two new ebooks where applicable.

These two books, rounding out the Enlightenment Series, have been a while in the making, and I am very happy to be turning them over to you at last.

Wishing you all the best as you continue on your path. Practice wisely, and enjoy!

The guru is in you.

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  1:56:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  2:06:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great news Yoganiji
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  3:16:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Many thanks Yogani!!
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  4:34:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's great.
Am looking forward to reading them Yogani.

Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  5:03:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Another
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  6:24:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great news!! :)
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  8:27:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome, Yogani!

quote:
Originally posted by yogani

Been waiting for this one

Thank you for your dedication in sharing this knowledge and supporting this wonderful community. Much Love.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  9:49:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks All for your kind replies.

The writings are only writings until someone finds them to be of practical benefit. My hope is that they will be a useful resource.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could leave some candid reviews on the popular book sites, especially Amazon, which is where many are finding AYP these days. Reviewing one format (ebook or paperback) shows up on both formats. This has turned out to be one of the best ways to share AYP with others. The more reviews there are for a book, the more likely that seekers will take a closer look.

Thanks again, and all the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - May 26 2012 :  9:12:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hell YES! I'll be posting a review as soon as I devour the Liberation book!

Keep kicking ass, Yogani! So many wonderful things have happened since I begun on the AYP path, and these books are just treasures to me--and I'm sure to many others. Many, many thanks.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - May 26 2012 :  10:36:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just read the Liberation sample and it resonates deeply.

AUM
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 27 2012 :  10:42:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Hell YES! I'll be posting a review as soon as I devour the Liberation book!

this kind of cannibalism is great
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - May 28 2012 :  5:05:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari
this kind of cannibalism is great

Yes, the hunger for divinity never ceases.

I'm about halfway through the Liberation book, and Yogani does not disappoint. Allow me to elaborate by citing a short excerpt from the "Undoing the Doer" chapter:

"What we find as we continue to practice daily is that our sense of doership gradually shifts from an egocentric awareness identified with the body-mind to a separate unshakable sense of silent witness residing within us, and finally to a sense of eternal Oneness flowing spontaneously through all of life, including through all that we are and do as human beings. This is the journey of human spiritual transformation, and the path to freedom in this life.

Undoing the doer is not a war on the ego. It is transformation of ego via a blissful expansion of our sense of self..."

Bing. Bang. Boom. If I had to be stranded on an island deep in the Pacific Ocean, I would choose that paragraph alone over the many volumes of neo-Advaita teachers tooting their ego-less horns! Our man Yogani is precise, artful, and brilliantly simple. For those out there who are dead set on destroying their ego (or believe they have already completely transcended their's--i.e., the illusion of attainment), I implore you to read this new book from Yogani.

Hallelujah. Amazon review forthcoming.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 29 2012 :  01:40:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
amen to that
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2012 :  09:31:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

This is just to let you know that the AudioBooks for the Retreats and Liberation books are now complete and in the channels. Links to them can be found here:

Retreats - Fast Track to Freedom - A Guide for Leaders and Practitioners

Also, the direct download bundled offerings have been adjusted to include the two new AudioBooks where applicable.

Wishing you all the best as you continue on your path. Practice wisely, and enjoy!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000