Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Normal physical response to ecstasy?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2011 :  2:03:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey friends

Over the past little while there has been a marked increase in ecstatic sensations and feelings here and for the first time I've managed to stay present with myself during this increase in ecstasy (usually I leave my body in one way or another when an increase in energy like this happens). Thanks to this increased ability to stay aware during these ecstatic periods I have begun to notice some specific physical responses, one of which in particular I would like to ask about. I'm basically wondering if this is "normal" or if this is something individual due to my "personal matrix of obstructions."

What I have noticed is that when my physical body is being flooded with ecstatic sensations, that there are the following symptoms that come with this:
-increase in stimulation (lots of adrenaline released)
-increase in ability to focus
-euphoria that borders on orgasm
-almost overwhelming feelings of "cause-less" Love
-aaaaaaand, sensations and feelings like I need to defecate repeatedly (although I usually don't actually need to)

The last symptom is the one I am curious about whether or not this is experienced by others or if it is just me.

The "ecstasy" that I am feeling can only (for me) be compared to drugs (as that is the "framework" I come with) like crack/cocaine, methamphetamine, MDMA etc. Lots of similar symptoms and sensations. The increased feeling of needing to defecate repeatedly is also noticed when high on any of the above stimulants.

I realize that with an increase in (especially externally imposed) physical stimulation many people experience this type of a response (such as having to take a &hit soon after drinking a coffee), but I am wondering if this is a "normal" response when the stimulation is not "externally imposed."

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Love!

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2011 :  2:30:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,

I've turned ecstatic three years back and It's a usual part of my daily living now on and off and I am familiar with all the symptoms which you have shared except the last point concerning defecation...

I can't say I've ever felt that.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2011 :  2:37:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Ananda
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2011 :  4:01:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,

Great to hear.

Would agree with your above comments, except like Ananda the last one...

You are probably just more relaxed than me...

Edited by - jeff on Dec 15 2011 4:01:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2011 :  4:10:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jeff

I've sometimes wondered if this "extra symptom" is the result of being on opiates for so many years. As you may or may not know, opiates cause constipation. So for many years my "$hit cycle" (for lack of a better term) was regulated by my opiate addiction. I don't want to get too specific here (much to everyone's relief I'm sure ) but I've wondered if this specific effect of the ecstasy is the result of having my bowels regulated by opiates for so many years. Not sure if a doctor would know either to be honest (especially when it came to understanding if it was normal for endogenous ecstasy to cause this kind of effect after being an opiate addict for years), so I figured the forums were as good a place as any to do a little research on this. Thanks for chiming in, guess it's looking like this is a "personal" thing and not necessarily experienced by others.

Thanks.

Love!
Carson
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2011 :  5:10:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,

I think your post is very valuable and useful. Ecstatic sensations has not really been a defined term in AYP.

Your statements here are very helpful...

"the following symptoms that come with this:
-increase in stimulation (lots of adrenaline released)
-increase in ability to focus
-euphoria that borders on orgasm
-almost overwhelming feelings of "cause-ess" Love"

I sometimes just call it "very good vibrations..." Thanks again for sharing.

Go to Top of Page

JDH

USA
331 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2011 :  7:06:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey CZ,

I'm thinking standard adrenaline response symptom. I get it too during high energy yoga times (which hasn't happened much lately). The adrenaline response in our nervous system includes a tendency to clear the bowels. It's an evolutionary trait designed to release any 'dead weight' for a possible escape, and move energy away from digestion thus freeing it up for the 'fight or flight'.

Any adrenaline release is going to activate the sympathetic nervous system. A small release might just feel like you kind of need to go to the toilet sometime soon. A big enough release and you'll be scared sh*tless .
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2011 :  10:55:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
FWIW, I agree with all the symptoms, including the last one. I have always considered it as an increased purification symptoms due to high energy...
Go to Top of Page

mathurs

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2011 :  08:25:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson ,
Not sure if this is relevant at all with your symptoms , but I found these 2 paras on the biologyof kundalini website which could be useful..?
------------------------------------------------------
Occasionally kundalini energy moves directly through the digestive neurology causing digestion to becomes gurgley and bubbly with fermentation. I find this happens around the full moons of September and October. When there is bliss in the lungs and digestive system and your lips start tingling during an awakening it's best to just revert to fresh squeezed juice. Any food you eat while kundalini moves through the digestive system will just ferment and won't actually provide you with nutrition. Once the food is fermented it will require extra resources and energy to protect the body from toxicity and eliminate the useless food. Antiseptic and antibiotic herbs and spices like those listed for candida in the \"More Supplement Suggestions\" section at the end of this book will help reduce the fermentation and toxic load. This condition of kundified digestive system only lasts about a week so it's the perfect time to go on a juice fast.

------------------------------------

and
----------------------------------
The whole universe is a kundalini machine winding us up to ever increasing sentience. October full moon, kundalini is in the lungs and digestive system. This feels \"really\" blissful but makes a mess of ones digestion, then in November full moon it moves down into the pelvis. After winter solstice it will flip back up to a heart-brain connection, which is pure liquid honey fire.

-----------------------------------------------------

Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2011 :  2:10:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Not sure if it's the same thing really but when I first began to meditate regularly I found I had to pee about about ten times as often as usual. This lasted for about a week.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2011 :  09:16:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,

One thing I have noticed since becoming ecstatic is that the body rejects anything toxic, and it does it pretty fast. Anything like wheat, coffee, sugar, dairy, and alcohol are rejected at speed, and urination and defecation are the principal methods. I have also noticed that toxins are expelled through the pores of the skin more than usual as well. But if my diet is satvic (avoiding the above mentioned things), then urination and defecation are pretty much normal too.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2011 :  12:46:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Everyone, thanks for all the feedback... really appreciate it.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2011 :  06:27:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carzon,

Your last point yes that was the first symptom that I had. My bowel moment became frequent and its like there was some cleaning going on.

Love n Light
Viji
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2011 :  10:44:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Carson,

A friend of mine is also experiencing the last symptom also. It seems that this symptom differs from one person to the other.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000