AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 heart chakra - energy exhaust pipe?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2006 :  09:48:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
On a few occasions over the last year, I have awoken near the period of deep sleep and noticed my heart charka seemingly radiating with energy. On some of the occasions it was very positive and expansive energy, on a couple of others it was as if some of the stored negative energy in my body was being released through my heart charka.

Whenever I awake and observe this, it amazes me how intense the feelings are that are being released, they seem to be a combination of many negative feelings all wrapped up into one. I sometimes have a moment of anxiousness that the intensity is too much and the flow of it seems to abate when this happens. It also is much easier to handle because I am in such a deep relaxed part of sleep inclining me to be calm about this process. (who's running this process anyway?!?)

Anyone else get this or perceive one of the roles of the heart charka to be an excess energy exhaust or transformer?

Manipura

USA
870 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2006 :  10:57:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Manipura's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Andrew - Yes, sometimes a similar thing happens to me, where I'll wake up during the night to discover that my heart, and now more often my head (crown?) are awash in activity, and I wonder how they got on without me to help. It's as though they waited til I was away to start the party. I've never differentiated between 'good' or 'bad' energy, though - it all feels the same. I hadn't thought of the heart as an exhaust valve; this makes sense, and is an accurate description for me as well.

Another, less pleasant mid-night event: I awake to fitful coughing (mine) and it continues for 5-10 minutes, as if a hairball is lodged deep in the throat. If the heart is the exhaust valve, this would be the . . . what . . . tail pipe? :P
Go to Top of Page

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2006 :  11:55:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Meg, I'd get that checked. doesn't sound to me like a "spiritual symptom". But if it is, it'd be throat chakra, not heart.
Go to Top of Page

Manipura

USA
870 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2006 :  12:00:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Manipura's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, it's definitely throat chakra stuff. No question.
Go to Top of Page

gosay

9 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2006 :  8:15:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit gosay's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@Anthem11
".....it amazes me how intense the feelings are that are being released, they seem to be a combination of many negative feelings all wrapped up into one."
well i havent yet come to the stage to see how chakras are working for me, and neither did i experenced something of this sort.
i would like to share some thoughts i guess is right(inthis veiw). chakras are energy points right. but i strongly belive that "thought leeds energy and sometimes, energy leeds the thought" either way the chakra is nothing but the collection of our thoughts or a particular department. (you have mentioned in your writings too...)
and to what i have expernenced and learnt from my sir, was that, this is nothign but the relase of block, or an energy block comming to the notice.

Life Under Construction---www.gosay.tk---
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2006 :  11:11:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Gosay,

Welcome to the AYP forum, nice to have you here.:) I like your insights and agree with them.

all the best,

A
Go to Top of Page

gosay

9 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2006 :  05:24:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit gosay's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@anthem11
thanks for the warm welcome. and pleasure is mine to be here...and with the blessings of all you people here, may my soul evolve... :)
namaste

Life Under Construction---www.gosay.tk---
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000